• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2: Real-Emergence Thread of Cubed Meat - HD Gameplay up!

mr_nothin

Banned
All the Killzone haters bunched up in 1 place...
So easy to pick em out right now.

I'm excited too even though I didn't think GEOW was all that...
Hype commence!

So its safe to say it wont be thaaat much of a improvement over the first one visually? If we can get that out of the way then mybe we can enjoy this footage just a little bit more.

PhatSaqs

Banned
mr_nothin said:
All the Killzone haters bunched up in 1 place...
So easy to pick em out right now.

I'm excited too even though I didn't think GEOW was all that...
Hype commence!
:lol. So if you anticipate Gears 2 you auto-hate KZ2.

Logic Emergence....

nib95

Banned
m0dus said:
Big-iffied version for the avatar makers:

wwn7o3.gif

That is just too cool. Best looking slab of raw meat I've ever seen.

FrankT

Looks like it will be on Live for download tomorrow as well;

The first gameplay footage of Gears of War 2 will be released on Xbox Live Video Store tomorrow at 7am BST, Microsoft's just announced.

Featuring a "personal introduction by Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski", it will showcase "chainsaw duels, large scale fire fights with Locust Horde and stunning new visuals" all from within the game.

Gears of War 2 is due out in November exclusively on Xbox 360.

Check out our Gears of War 2 gamepage for everything we already know, including the existing trailers.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=138497

a.wd

DenogginizerOS said:
When I met the guys from Epic prior to the launch of Gears, I immediately sensed a real sense of pride in their efforts and it definitely showed in the final product. I eagerly await this video just to see where they have taken the franchise. While I likely won't be able to play Gears 2 when it comes out, this does not change my love for Gears of War nor does it make me less likely to to be a huge fan of their work. Can't wait for the video.

why cant you play?

Tieno

This is a rediculous, it's fucking footage not the release of the game.

edit: the Idepence day stuff is nice though.

Dre

Major props to m0dus, you're THE man !

Only 10 hours left (if I got this EST thingy right), I'm soooo excited, new Killzone 2 and Gears of War 2 footage in one week, that's awesome. :D

mr_nothin

Banned
PhatSaqs said:
:lol. So if you anticipate Gears 2 you auto-hate KZ2.

Logic Emergence....
Nah...just the whole REAL emergence and the omg this is going to make the killzone thread lame stuff...
This is just one big cesspool of bait

Tieno said:

Nothin wrong with some deserved hype for the reveal of one of the most anticipated games this gen. Same with the Killzone 2 thread.

The May 13th thread will be a doozy also. :D

Haunted One said:
my god, the banners.

:lol

I don't know if this is a genuine hype thread or a parody - and I love it. :lol

That's why it's so perfect for Gears. It's completely overblown and over the top.

I hope the Official Thread title is simply "Gears Of War 2: 'Not really.'"

Zunzo

Tieno said:

edit: the Idepence day stuff is nice though.

That's what Gaf is doing to you -> being more excited about video footage than actually playing games... Jumping from one hype to another... sheesh

Aladuf

Banned
abacab driver said:
Nothin wrong with some deserved hype for the reveal of one of the most anticipated games this gen. Same with the Killzone 2 thread.

The May 13th thread will be a doozy also. :D

Exactly, both games are completely deserving of their hype threads. They are both gonna be amazing. IMO.

Top Bottom