• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

Metal Gear Scanlon has been great, but I hope after it we can get back to Drew and Dan doing Quick Looks of shitty Steam "horror" games.

TURN ON THE FOG MACHINE

ZI9IGHt.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Metal Gear Scanlon has been great, but I hope after it we can get back to Drew and Dan doing Quick Looks of shitty Steam "horror" games.
I miss these as well.
This was a fun video, the comments are funny too. Disgusting Caucasian is a great handle.
after the first minigame, mario party with a live crowd is amazing!

- DREW DREW DREW DREW!
Is the archive up somewhere?

Haunted

Goddamn, I just realised that Austin's YT channel almost gained as many total subscribers within 2 months of starting up as the GB YT channel has in the 6 years of its existence.

Bacon

Goddamn, I just realised that Austin's YT channel almost gained as many total subscribers within 2 months of starting up as the GB YT channel has in the 6 years of its existence.

Must be a strange feeling to become internet famous pretty much overnight.

Zaph

He's been doing content exchanges with other popular channels - not just GB & Kinda Funny.

It's a pretty smart move for someone who's always on the road and without their own studio to produce content in.

That was an awesome stream.
Sup GB-Gaf.
I'm new here.

Hello. I've just watched you tag like a dozen times. Shit that's hilarious.

Numb

Hey, Welcome!

He's been doing content exchanges with other popular channels - not just GB & Kinda Funny.

It's a pretty smart move for someone who's always on the road and without their own studio to produce content in.

Hello. I've just watched you tag like a dozen times. Shit that's hilarious.
Hey guys. Thx for the welcome. Rarely get to catch their stuff live other than these past couple of streams. Loved them for years so thought why don't i just post in the thread.

yami4ct

It's hilarious, but it's not too surprising for MGSV at least. That game got moved up in release and is clearly coming in real hot. I doubt they would've had the game ready to press on disc by the time they went to manufacturing.

Still, it's a hilarious image.

jambo

So I watched the panel from the comedy club and the Mario Party Party 5 recording, but is the panel from inside PAX going to go up at some point?

They've got a lot of stuff to quick look next week. Mega Man Legacy Collection(will probably get ignored), Stasis, Satellite Reign, MGS V, Disney Infinity 3.0, and so on.

Damn Pax throwing everything off *shakes fist*

Numb

They've got a lot of stuff to quick look next week. Mega Man Legacy Collection(will probably get ignored), Stasis, Satellite Reign, MGS V, Disney Infinity 3.0, and so on.

Was looking forward to the Megaman QL.
Also they doing one for Onepiece Pirate warriors 3?
They were having a blast at the madness in the Onepiece world red QL at all the raccoons and leaves transforming into telescopes.

tchocky

I hope we get a QL of Lara Croft Go and a live MGSV QL.

I'm looking forward to the Satellite Reign quicklook, mainly because I need to get around to playing it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That PAX wrestling info

http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/p...x-rumble-n64-wrestling-30-challengers-and-you

Against the better judgment of all involved, we're back for the 3rd Annual PAX Rumble! Except this is really our 3rd Rumble in 2 years, but we're just so dang excited! 30 incredibly talented members of the gaming community will crowd around a Nintendo 64-era wrestling game and yell at each other for your amusement. Previous PAX wrestling panels have seen a man in American flag pants power bombed through a table, bottles broken over the head of a doctor wearing a velvet tracksuit, and a Diet Coke can who died and was resurrected by magic. What barely containable chaos will unfold this time around? How much longer will Penny Arcade permit this nonsense? The next step is involving actual professional wrestlers, right? Life is strange.

how true it is

faridmon

Mad Max QL is the only thing I am looking forward (I'll ignore the omission on that post) because it looks like the ballsiest game that is coming out soon.

Myggen

Was looking forward to the Megaman QL.
Also they doing one for Onepiece Pirate warriors 3?
They were having a blast at the madness in the Onepiece world red QL at all the raccoons and leaves transforming into telescopes.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Jeff/Dan QL of that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom