• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

popo

Steamworld sure does look one ugly game. I hope it looks better on consoles as it sounds fun to play.

yup. dig hit other platforms eventually but it took a few months

dig was pretty dang great, played through it in one sitting, more or less

6 months last time. This time they announced it would port upfront though so might not take as long.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
c'mon brehs
mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

Way too many damn millenials in this thread.

I'm pretty sure gaf is mostly 13-early 20 somethings given the threads I've seen made and the opinions i've seen delivered.

I first discovered this when I read posts from people who grew up on the prequels and hadn't see the original trilogy and those that did still thought the prequels were great. That's when i knew i was among a lost generation.

I'm pretty sure gaf is mostly 13-early 20 somethings given the threads I've seen made and the opinions i've seen delivered.

I first discovered this when I read posts from people who grew up on the prequels and hadn't see the original trilogy and those that did still thought the prequels were great. That's when i knew i was among a lost generation.

I don't know, making judgements about someone based on their opinions of science fiction movies is a pretty millennial-ass way to roll.

I grew up with the original trilogy and loved ROTS. It's OK to like movies that you like.

I don't know, making judgements about someone based on their opinions of science fiction movies is a pretty millennial-ass way to roll.

im not sitting here saying they're terrible people, just that their tastes have been shaped by their experiences. Of course i was poking fun at them by calling them the lost generation because old people say that about all the generations after them, hah.

plus we can go down this rabbit hole of accusing someone of being a millennial seems like a millennial thing to do.

I grew up with the original trilogy and loved ROTS. It's OK to like movies that you like.

you can also not be a millennial and still make mistakes.

It's okay to like bad things, ratcliffja. I'll still be here for you

Zaph

I really hope Patrick tweeted that as a I-get-it. But Dan is really good at making people look dumb
(usually the same people who call him dumb).

im not sitting here saying they're terrible people, just that their tastes have been shaped by their experiences. Of course i was poking fun at them by calling them the lost generation because old people say that about all the generations after them, hah.

plus we can go down this rabbit hole of accusing someone of being a millennial seems like a millennial thing to do.

Well yeah, any kind of usage of these labels to define people sort of outs you as an asshole.

Same with the people who whine about how baby-boomers fucked things up for later generations.

Well yeah, any kind of usage of these labels to define people sort of outs you as an asshole.

Same with the people who whine about how baby-boomers fucked things up for later generations.

I mean, you're not wrong that broad labels are silly, but the post-war Baby Boom is a real, documented thing that has had real repercussions on the economy that we are facing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom