• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

I've only played 5 games so far that came out this year. So I guess I'll put some stuff I only watched like Until Dawn in the rest of the spots.

repeater

Edit: I'm also reminded of when I couldn't put Danganronpa 1 or 2 on my list last year due to the Japanese releases being before 2014, AND THEY NEVER FIXED IT. >=[
Come on, no one can say Dragon Granpa didn't get a fair hearing in GB's official GOTY deliberations.

TraBuch

Banned
So Patrick's not on that stream. Too busy doing his own streams. The moment he gets big, he forgets all about the people that made him.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know I've been trying to figure out what my top 10 is, but I realised that I've mostly been playing games that aren't from this year.

Ah well.

Volotaire

Listening to This Year best of podcast for 2013. I forgot about the whole Nintendo at E3 thing with Reggie saying "PLAY THE GAME"....

Jeff imitating Charles Martinet's mario voice and saying "Say what you will about Mussollini but at least he got the economy going!" simply KILLED ME lol

That is such a good segment.

neshcom

Banned
Is this Secret Hitler game just Avalon?

(posting in this thread so I don't have to talk about Hitler at the top of the new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom