• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

But do you actually like playing it? You know, like what you are supposed to do with a game.
You might have a Dredd avatar, but no one can tell me what I'm supposed to do with a game!

hqdefault.jpg

I looked at a QL in 144p to see how you watch them. Here's a screenshot:

lP5bhfZ.png

Yep, that's about right. Anime fighters are some of the hardest watching alongside KI videos. I love that you have nearly a full streaming bar and you posted that in about three minutes after I posted. At 144p it just barely keeps ahead of the bar as it plays.

Yep, that's about right. Anime fighters are some of the hardest watching alongside KI videos. I love that you have nearly a full streaming bar and you posted that in about three minutes after I posted. At 144p it just barely keeps ahead of the bar as it plays.

I did kind of find a particularly messy shot that had camera movement and both characters moving.

Scizzy

I tried, but there was no way I could sit through that Skullface monologue again. I did, however, watch every second of awkward silence afterwards.

kvk1

Dan is so checked out in these latest MGScanlons, which I can kind of empathize with.

Please bring back some iteration of Flight Club.

Please.

Frith

i was having a discussion elsewhere on the internet about podcast ads and i found out podcast ads are surprisingly lucrative (and given the demo from that podcast survey i would assume giantbomb actually is on the highend).

i have a vague memory of jeff saying they have a little under 500k listeners is that right?

jeffs bombcast vindication after all these years must be pretty good going by midrolls profit calc http://www.midroll.com/podcasters/

400-800k for 2 adds a week is amazing compared to what they must make from youtube (midroll is $100-$25/1000 youtube is like $5-$1/1000)

i wonder how much is about actual code usage and its not really about download numbers directly.

anyway i thought it was interesting.

you should!

LiK

Dan is so checked out in these latest MGScanlons, which I can kind of empathize with.

Please bring back some iteration of Flight Club.

Please.

I haven't watched any since like the first 6 eps. I already checked out myself. I guess this is a true Endurance Run heh

Last few episodes have been more entertaining than the rest of the series has been. Drew banging his head against tough sections giving me them best MGScanlon 1 vibes.

Xater

the game was fun to play but watching people play in a game like this is a bore. i'll probably skip to all the cutscenes just to see their reactions. gawd, I really hope they get into MGR after this.

No it's time to stop this so they are free to do other things.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Instead of just staring back sort of at the camera every once in a while in the big ol jeep ride, it'd be great if they actually captured Keifer reacting to what he was hearing for the first time. Yawns, confused looks, and glares toward the director included.

Megasoum

Banned
So dumb question... How do you get multiple saves in The Witness on PS4? I only see a load game option but no save (other than the autosave).

Brad had a bunch of save files during the QL.

I asked in the OT the other day but never got an answer.

Dineren

Banned
So dumb question... How do you get multiple saves in The Witness on PS4? I only see a load game option but no save (other than the autosave).

It creates a new save after you solve so many puzzles (maybe 100?). I don't know if there is a way to force it.

Huh. April-May this year is a bit of a blood bath.

Dark Souls 3, Mirrors Edge 2, Uncharted 4, Doom 4.

DS3 and (if EA doesnt fuck it up with always online bullshit) Mirrors Edge for me. If EA messed up Mirrors Edge then Ill get Uncharted.

Dark Souls 3, Mirrors Edge 2

I'll have to wait to see how much Bloodborne is in Dark Souls 3, but I'll probably end up passing on it. I really like the careful aggressiveness of Bloodborne with its dodging and gun parrying, and transforming weapons are dope. Although for all I know that stuff is in DS3 because I haven't been keeping track of it.

Mirror's Edge 2 better not be a shitshow but I'm expecting it to be.

Frith

jblow says it splits your save every 100

i also uploaded a save every so often in the ps4 file system and i have loads of them in the cloud. if you have a usb stick you can transfer them off to back them up.

which isn't a bad idea as you can kill your save if you get your self stuck in geometry on certain lifts.

Gurrry

So i just recently subbed to giantbomb and I remember someone saying there is a video where dan plays dota? Does anyone know what its called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom