• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Austin banning Dan on stream. The war has officially started. Jeff shouldn't go to this stream, I've seen how this story ends.

repeater

Haha, Dan just appeared in the Waypoint Twitch chat riling people up with his weird breakfast habits and Austin and Patrick immediately moved to ban him. :p

Meneses

So, assuming the Elusive Target is still up, we'll probably see that on UPF.

Drew will probably play that crazy car game.

No idea about the rest.

daveo42

Banned
Jeff, Vinny, and Alex just showed up on stream for a moment. Looks like they just got to Vice HQ. Pope is coming up next tho. I'll probably end up missing the GB portion of the stream so I'll have to catch it later on the archive.

Jeff giving his blessing soon.

Jeff is actually going to deliver Austin's and Patrick's final evaluations live on stream.

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Watching the World of Final fantasy quick look. This hmmm um interesting. Anyone have it? Thoughts on it?

The demo was reallllllllly bad if you ask me. Not sure how people are liking the full game, but the combat system in the demo was one of the slowest, least interesting Jrpg battle systems I've ever played.

Deadstar

How is there still no dragonball xenoverse 2 content on the site yet. No quick look, no podcast talk. One of the greatest dbz games of all time and it seems no one cares.

daveo42

Banned
Seriously, what the fuck Dan. Eggs are not okay. They're gross in any preparation. Only useful for baking.

That was about the only thing Dan got right in his exchange with Austin. Eggs are one of the best foods.

How is there still no dragonball xenoverse 2 content on the site yet. No quick look, no podcast talk. One of the greatest dbz games of all time and it seems no one cares.

Their current Anime Editor is wrapped up in World of FF while Vinny is gearing up for the Holidays with BF1.

Vinny will QL it next week, probably. There're bigger games coming out right now.

Is it good? I liked the first one but had some big issues with it that made me stop playing, namely the hair not changing when SS and the general way SS lets you spam attacks.

Reunited
nr0hQJx.jpg

Man that is such a great image. I love that Austin and Patrick are on such good terms with the GB guys. I'd like to think that Waypoint is now GB's unofficial news correspondence.

Deadstar

Vinny will QL it next week, probably. There're bigger games coming out right now.

Is it good? I liked the first one but had some big issues with it that made me stop playing, namely the hair not changing when SS and the general way SS lets you spam attacks.

It is good so far. I can confirm the hair changes when you go super saiyan.

Top Bottom