• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

shane smith's cocaine budget is probably exponentially larger than giant bomb's entire annual budget

it's kinda interesting to see what a much higher-production quality giant bomb stream looks like tho

OPM Issue 85

WoMb1fM.gif

OPM and EGM were my favorite magazines of choice but OPM was probably my favorite because of the demos. What an absolutely hysterical demo derby episode.

shane smith's cocaine budget is probably exponentially larger than giant bomb's entire annual budget

it's kinda interesting to see what a much higher-production quality giant bomb stream looks like tho
Still way too much emphasis on faces over gameplay.

The game should nearly always take up at least 80% of the screen with a few exceptions.

Been at work all day, unable to tune into the Waypoint stream. Opened it up for a second just now and I'm pretty sure I let out an audible "aww" upon seeing the couch.

Zaph

How focused is Waypoint gonna be on video content? This stream seems like a one time only kind of thing

They've put out a streaming schedule and I think Austin said they're putting together a video crew for docs/location stuff? So pretty into video, but I doubt it'll be daily content.

Top Bottom