• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
Didn't notice until Jeff just said it on Twitter to Danny but that picture they used for the beastcast has so many watermarks.

Awesome work on the OP!

Just finished watching the world of final fantasy QL... The art and the idea of visiting a bunch of FF worlds sounds awesome but man that combat looks slow.

v7AADuS.gif

Lego Island.

Which is required viewing.

im sure its been said before, but god damn, the production value on this Vice stream blows GB live stuff out of the water!

I honestly think it's not that great given all the effort they're putting into it? It feels like GB E3 shows. I think it would be much better if they kept mics live between segments if you're expected to watch between them.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So glad Austin and Patrick have an avenue to be on camera again. I like their writing but their personalities are so good on camera. Also having them together has been pretty cool.

Suplexer

Paging any of the duders that read this thread, have you guys seen Sonic Utopia?

I have a genuine disdain for everything Sonic not really because of the fan base but because I have always felt the games could be good but I hate them every time I convince myself to try them out. This game looks pretty awesome though, I wonder what Jeff would think...

It's a playground with nothing designed for anything. No goals, no actual level design. Just a playground for doing random stuff. Looks like a Sonic game.

i wonder what waypoint's usual video content will look like. seems like austin is cribbing a fair amount of giant bomb sensibilities for this stream but i wonder if that'll be a normal thing for them

Johndoey

Banned
I want 24 hours of Jeff rolling Brad's blunts while he plays DotA.

I assume Brad gets hella stank when he plays DotA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom