• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

The late 30's/fair skinned/white beard problem Brad talked about is painfully real. I don't want to have to shave more than once a week, but all these damn white hairs on my chin are forcing me in that direction.

Bethesda review talk on the podcast reminded me of the Fallout 4 / Rooter Teeth / Jeff mess from last year.

Oh right. Thats why Bethesda are going all in on youtubers.

@alex_navarro
a little Extra Life preview for everyone 😁
CwSX9d_WEAAs65b.jpg:small

justjim89

I have no intention of playing Titanfall 2, but that sponsored Mountain Dew flavor is really good. Mango! And it's like 70 calories less per can than other flavors.

tesqui

Alex looks at the chat way too much. He's looking at it like 80% of the time in Vinnyvania. You can tell Vinny is annoyed by it, but Alex doesn't seem to get the hint/ care.

oti

Banned
3h into Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

I'm into this.

Alex looks at the chat way too much. He's looking at it like 80% of the time in Vinnyvania. You can tell Vinny is annoyed by it, but Alex doesn't seem to get the hint/ care.

Now you reminded me of THAT E3.
ALEX!

What's the turnaround on live videos being encoded and put up on the site? Vinnyvania should be up tonight, yes?

Also, did he somehow fucking beat
Galamoth
today?!? I saw he had the
Alucard shield/Shield rod
going, so I assume he just romped through the inverted castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom