• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

No_Style

Jeff will change review aystem, give it an 8.8.

No stars. No numbers. Just review portraits.

bgGzgzR.jpg

While I was looking for that picture, I stumbled upon the remix of when Vinny dropped the C-Bomb on the Bombcast. I missed it the first time around.

ArjanN

I honestly think when people are complaining about Millennials, they are unknowingly tossing in some of the post-Millennials as well, because the early half of Millennials seem completely different from the latter half. Jeff Bakalar is technically a Millennial (he was born in 1982), as are Dan and Drew (and Patrick and Austin). Alex missed out by one year.

I'm sure 99% of the people complaining about millennials have no idea about the actual dates involved or any real cultural insight into that generation. It's just the older than time tradition of older people bitching about younger people in general.

I've reached the point where Berserk missions are more cutscenes than gameplay

not even kidding I just sat through about 20 minutes of cutscene that was ripped from the manga. Basically all of Griffith's rebirth and Skull Knight jacking human bodies.

I think... I think I was tricked into buying anime.

More berserk manga and less musou gameplay sounds like a good thing to me.

It's weird that they have Rorie but don't have Drew or Dave who also had one review. Or Ryan who had way more than one.
And didn't Vinny have a couple of reviews as well? Cause he's not there.

Rorie's review was a lot more recent. Opencritic's historical data probably isn't up to snuff.

remember when revenge of shinobi had batman in it and they were afraid of litigation

so they just made it fucking devilman instead

revenge of shinobi is so good (some may say it's one of the best 100 games ever made)

I'm watching the DICE Awards, and, wow, Todd Howard is quite funny (he received a lifetime achievement award). Apparently, it's one of the few times he's travelled for anything video game related.

Edit- Uh oh. Lang's in SF (for GDC obviously)!

Top Bottom