• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

robotrock

Banned
I finished Night in the Woods at like 9 hours. If you liked what you saw in the quick look, game is generally just that, over and over again. It gets old fast.

It's not exactly the most fun game to watch in that quick look either....so, not exactly sure why you would think it's a good idea to have a GB playthrough of it.

Also Undertale is a much better game than NITW. IMO undertale's dialogue and pacing is leaps better than NITW.

Mass Effect QL when

Rag4vT99eBqGk.gif

Dany

Banned
I'm biased since I'm a a big fan of the mass effect franchise but that Unfinished was just atrocious lol. I wish brad was more cohesive talking about what he saw. A lot of the video was jeff and Rorie rambling old rumors and frustrations from the old trilogy.

hamchan

A new Mass Effect comes out in a month and the marketing machine still hasn't revved up plus it looks kinda terrible?

Zaph

Mass Effect QL when

Rag4vT99eBqGk.gif

It's like they've gone for a parody of the Dreamworks animation style, but it couldn't suit the universe any less.

I'm biased since I'm a a big fan of the mass effect franchise but that Unfinished was just atrocious lol. I wish brad was more cohesive talking about what he saw. A lot of the video was jeff and Rorie rambling old rumors and frustrations from the old trilogy.

Yeah, Brad didn't have much to say about the game and didn't seem to have asked Bioware many questions during the event.

Everyone in new Mass Effect has a bit of a derpy thing going on.

Wonder if Bioware made the wrong bet with whatever facial mocap stuff they used.

AngryMoth

A new Mass Effect comes out in a month and the marketing machine still hasn't revved up plus it looks kinda terrible?
Kind of feel the marketing has revved up now, it's just failing to excite. Problem for me at least is just haven't seen enough about what's new. If that game turns out to be great the marketing team have let them down big time from the start

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But really though, i don't know why it's only now that bioware's terrible animations is a thing.

It's always been real bad.

Zaph

But really though, i don't know why it's only now that bioware's terrible animations is a thing.

It's always been real bad.

It's a mixture of having a generous dev cycle on ME:A, it being their first current-gen only game, and Bioware continuing to move towards action-adventure.

You can't have it both ways, if you go full RPG people are more forgiving due to the scope, if you go action-adventure you get compared to your peers and people expect more polish. There was a similar reception to Fallout 4, "it's a Bethesda game" no longer cuts it
(unless you're Austin or Brad)

neoemonk

I just listened to the SCART episode yesterday and in it Jeff mentioned something he used for his game collection but I was in the car and couldn't look it up at the time. Does anyone know what it was? It wasn't Delicious Monster and that's all I come up with searching online.

Top Bottom