• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Curufinwe

The 8-4 guys are clowning on the weird pronunciation of Sakamoto in Persona 5...

maybe I'll go with the sub instead of the dub.

C01AEBD4-99DA-4363-A493-BA7589C0C1EF.jpeg

E2EA1F43-1207-4EC0-8DA4-4D7B818E24EC.jpeg

Hindl

So...what's going on with the stream? There's no sound on the Splatoon stream, it's just the static image. And the testfire has started, it's not like they are going to be able to play once it's over

kai3345

Banned
So...what's going on with the stream? There's no sound on the Splatoon stream, it's just the static image. And the testfire has started, it's not like they are going to be able to play once it's over

likely putting out some sort of fire in the control room. livestreaming is hard

justjim89

gym snobs

Far from it. And maybe it's a little easier on a stationary bike, as that's not my cardio machine of choice, but anytime I'm on a treadmill or elliptical and trying to put the work in I can barely manipulate my phone to change songs or skip ahead in a podcast.

I can understand being scared of trainers, there's always assholes who put trojans in them.

But Cheat Engine and its tables? It's harmless.

Yeah trainers are horrifying but Cheat Engine has been mega easy to get to and use for years. Maybe Vinny is just thinking of those scummy trainer sites/programs when thinking about Cheat Engine.

Hindl

I bet Dan would be a relatively wealthy man if it wasn't for wrestling.

I would consider Dan relatively wealthy already. He can afford to live in Manhattan, buy all these Amiibos, pay multiple thousands of dollars for a Wrestlemania package, constantly upgrades to the newest revisions of consoles even though he already has their previous versions, and he's got the whole computer and nice new 4K TV. He's not exactly a pauper

Aselith

I would consider Dan relatively wealthy already. He can afford to live in Manhattan, buy all these Amiibos, pay multiple thousands of dollars for a Wrestlemania package, constantly upgrades to the newest revisions of consoles even though he already has their previous versions, and he's got the whole computer and nice new 4K TV. He's not exactly a pauper

Yeah but he only eats Taco Bell. The struggle is real

Jintor

Vinny saying what I feel. This game just looks boring and the artstyle is really not my style.

i dunno what it is about splatoon but it just doesn't stream well despite best efforts i think. i've never been really excited to watch a splatoon match outside of the spectacle of the koshiens.

it is fucking fresh as hell to play though especially at high levels

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Ugh Got lots of NAT errors and couldn't even join one game of splatoon 2.

Guess I'll have to go change NAT stuff by tomorrow's testfire games.

crush7337

Banned
Yeah trainers are horrifying but Cheat Engine has been mega easy to get to and use for years. Maybe Vinny is just thinking of those scummy trainer sites/programs when thinking about Cheat Engine.

I think his main exposure to it was from the Euro Truck QL, where while trying to download it, he was led to about a dozen other sites because he was clicking the wrong download buttons.

Jeff uses it with no problems though.

Top Bottom