• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

TraBuch

Banned
Yeah, that would be soo good. I'd actually be able to finish it if I could play it on my commute.

Though it's atlus and it feels like SMT is nintendo and Persona is Sony for them.

It's a little odd that the best SMT game never appeared on a Nintendo console when every other mainline SMT game is Nintendo exclusive.

Meneses

Does anyone know if the US and PAL versions of Persona will be the exact same? Like, any talk of specific censorship / cut content, or whatever?

I'm in Euro Land but buying it from the US store is a bit cheaper.

kiguel182

Back into the series? I would say it was much needed after the second movie.

This movies looks much better than any of the first two.

The second was worst than the first in that (and really all) fields but this looks better than the first.

Also, Vinny and Dan keep doing the "Will this happen?", Jeff does a good job of making them just wait and watch.

Megasoum

Banned
Listening to the Beastcast and I don't get American's obsession with cash money (both coins and bills).

I can probably count on one hand the times I had cash money on me in the last 2-3 years.

Jennipeg

Listening to the Beastcast and I don't get American's obsession with cash money (both coins and bills).

I can probably count on one hand the times I had cash money on me in the last 2-3 years.

I always carry money (i'm from the UK) I like my wallet to be really heavy with pound coins as well (for car parking, or splitting a bill). So hearing people turn their noses up at dollar coins is weird to me.

Megasoum

Banned
I always carry money (i'm from the UK) I like my wallet to be really heavy with pound coins as well (for car parking, or splitting a bill). So hearing people turn their noses up at dollar coins is weird to me.

I mean I have nothing against coins but it's so much easier and quicker to just swipe my phone over the terminal and be done in 2 seconds.

yeah I was kinda annoyed that I was interested in watching it, damn twitch marathon marketing probably got me.

Ended up really enjoying it though.

Twitch stream made me simultaneously more and less interesting in watching it. Not in theaters, but eventually. A big Hollywood movie is antithetical to what I've enjoyed in Power Rangers.

Within only a month of being in the UK I've amassed a ridiculous amount of coins. Like, it would equal a year back in my hometown to have this much coins and now it's even worse. I've got coins everywhere.

daveo42

Banned
Don't forget that the US doesn't even have chip-readers on credit card terminals yet. It is, iirc, still all magnetic stripe readers.

Pretty much every place in my area has the readers and 90% of those are active. There are a few holdouts, but it's the norm here. We might be backwards as a culture, but not on tech.

I almost never carry cash.

Jennipeg

Within only a month of being in the UK I've amassed a ridiculous amount of coins. Like, it would equal a year back in my hometown to have this much coins and now it's even worse. I've got coins everywhere.

Sounds like heaven to me lol. Ok I hate coppers, but apart from that, you can never have too many coins!

I'm inspired to try this apple pay business, although I'll probably forget I have it. I don't even use contactless payments on my debit card, and can barely get through a self service check out so maybe its just too modern for me.

Pretty much every place in my area has the readers and 90% of those are active. There are a few holdouts, but it's the norm here. We might be backwards as a culture, but not on tech.

Ah, this is the first I've heard that wasn't the case. Well, consider me wrong, then; I honestly thought chips hadn't spread anywhere in the US yet.

Chuck

Still without luck
Don't forget that the US doesn't even have chip-readers on credit card terminals yet. It is, iirc, still all magnetic stripe readers.
No they have chip readers now pretty much everywhere, still rolling them out. US doesn't have tap cards like Australia does tho.

Zaph

3BudocT.jpg

Sounds like heaven to me lol. Ok I hate coppers, but apart from that, you can never have too many coins!

I'm inspired to try this apple pay business, although I'll probably forget I have it. I don't even use contactless payments on my debit card, and can barely get through a self service check out so maybe its just too modern for me.

TOO many pences and pennies.

Top Bottom