• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Jubbe

Nearly 70 hours, but I did a pretty good amount of side stuff.

I finished the game in 40 hours. Did heaps of side stuff early then got bored and just mainlined to the end. For the last few chapters I was even skipping cutscenes. I don't think the game is very good.

Tagyhag

Is it just me or does it seem often when something gets a overwhelmingly positive reception Jeff sort of automatically gets pushed away from it?
Now I'm no super Zelda fan or anything, but going to the desyncing joycon issue as a con for the game was a bit weak.

Super Mario Maker didn't do bad.

kai3345

Banned
Watched Fast and Furious with the Film & 40's commentary today. Really loved how Dan became increasingly more into the movie

I don't even know if you're lying or not, because I don't know if anyone finished it.

The end credits just repeats with "assistant to the assistant to the..." for each of the kickstarter backers. Each one adding one more "to the assistant." Literally hours go by on the credits.

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah I'm in Chapter 10 of Yakuza and really loving it but dammit I need to play more all week-end to try to finish it before tuesday.

Also, really enjoying Film and 40s right now but holy shit the first F&F didn't age well lol.

kai3345

Banned
Yeah I'm in Chapter 10 of Yakuza and really loving it but dammit I need to play more all week-end to try to finish it before tuesday.

Also, really enjoying Film and 40s right now but holy shit the first F&F didn't age well lol.

I actually think it aged totally fine. 2Fast and Tokyo Drift feel more dated than this does.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Damnit, Zelda and Torment next week has me reluctant to start any RPGs or open world adventures, but I really want to sink my teeth into something meaty

oti

Banned
oh god

it was bad enough that ME was coming out two weeks after Nier

but I just realized P5 is two weeks after ME

I'll just skip the game and watch Jeff and Vinny play it all the way through. Saves money and worries.

I'm waiting for a Switch version.

Jeff loves Persona more than Vinny

Does he though?
maxresdefault.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
Fast & Furious is to movies what Yakuza is to games for Dan...

Everybody on the planet knew it would be perfect for him except Dan himself lol

Lunar FC

How am I going to play Horizon, Zelda, Mass Effect, and Persona when I basically have no free time? 😓

Also, I don't really play games..

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
How am I going to play Horizon, Zelda, Mass Effect, and Persona when I basically have no free time? 😓

Also, I don't really play games..

well two of those games are gunna be derivative and boring while the other two are coming out in a generous enough time span that you'll have the time to soak in the sights and be done with it in time for the next one.

also you don't really play games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
well two of those games are gunna be derivative and boring while the other two are coming out in a generous enough time span that you'll have the time to soak in the sights and be done with it in time for the next one.

I love Japan period.

I know we all agree Mass Effect is going to be crappy, but it seems a little mean-spirited to throw Horizon under the bus just because it's not as good as Zelda.

I know we all agree Mass Effect is going to be crappy, but it seems a little mean-spirited to throw Horizon under the bus just because it's not as good as Zelda.

you're right, horizon is even better

zelda? been there, done that, beat ganon, saved the girl. Open world zelda? um hello the first zelda was open world. nothing new.

Lunar FC

Well i've never played a Mass Effect, Persona, Far Cry (Horizon) or Zelda game before. So Im hoping to enjoy some fresh experiences.

And maybe start playing games.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm rewatching Mario party party 7 and it is just as miserable as I remember it being.

With the switch launch so soon I would also just like to mention that I would buy a new Mario party if it had 50 turns again as an option.

Tunoku

Just watched/listened to Film & 40s for The Fast and the Furious. It was a really great time, and I'm happy for Dan since he even loved the first film. I could see him not being super into Tokyo Drift.

Top Bottom