• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

StoveOven

Banned
This has been the best thing to have on while I get some work done. Props to Alex for really delivering with his stream.

Yeah, I may have just learned bad habits from playing on the Rock Band kit, you don't really have to worry about stick control because you can play open instead of cross-armed and even the cymbals don't really get in the way much.

This is a real cool segment. I'm glad Alex chose this, it's different from the usual Extra Life marathon.

I play open on my actual drums but I blame it on being left handed and everything I do is wrong anyway

kevin1025

Banned
The Boys Are Back in Town always reminds me of the Toy Story commercial of the Army Men riding down the rope with that song playing. I think it was for a theatrical re-release or something.

I'm kind of happily stunned at how Alex can keep going.
My eyes just can't do it for anywhere near that length, whatever about my arms and legs!

Sakwoff

I'm kind of happily stunned at how Alex can keep going.
My eyes just can't do it for anywhere near that length, whatever about my arms and legs!

Yeah. I don't even wanna know what staring at that note bar for 12 hours does to you. My eyes get weird and everything starts distorting after like an hour of playing one of these games.

tumblr_msf6fwtaWG1qa9lmfo1_400.gif

Finally, I'm back. Got done with stuff and now I'm free for the rest of Alex's stream and hopefully I'll catch a few hours of Vinny before having to do more stuff and then come back again.

Alex is a fucking beast. Fantastic stuff.

Catman

Banned
Welp, I knew it was gonna happen. Watching Alex play so much of this today, I just had to go to gamestop down the street, and buy the Rock Band 4/guitar bundle for $40.

Jesus, he's still going. Arms of steel.

I've been on the verge of picking up RB4 for the past few months, this might finally push me over the edge.

Random aside... Alex had got Giant Bomb 150 more Youtube subscribers today!

Stephanie McMahon would be happy! Philanthropy is the future of marketing!!

Top Bottom