• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
crowd getting excited over a CG movie showing a move from the old game
2760282-8795855546-i1WlZ.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i'm really happy blizzard doesnt blow up their NPCs this much.

who fucking cares about the dude who gives you daily missions

daveo42

Banned
Wooo...Nathan Fillion robot jokes! Wooo!

Guaranteed this is actually the opening cinematic for the game to "explain" why Bungie crated the first game.

ArjanN

They talk about videogames for like 30 minutes and then start talking emails that losers send because they can't talk to girls or need to recommend games to a dad that doesn't have a lot of time on his hand

I like the Beastcast but that's defintely an issue with it for me as well. I guess they're afraid to cover too much of the same ground as the regular bombcast or something, but the what you've been playing segment should definitely be longer.

Hindl

So wait. This giant armada came out of nowhere to destroy the city? And all the communications and satellites and detection systems and all that shit didn't pick up a hint of it? City deserved to get destroyed

mr lurtle

Just listened to one of the first bombcasts from '08 where Prey 2 was announced and Jeff made a joke where it probably takes them 9 years until release. He knew all along.

daveo42

Banned
So wait. This giant armada came out of nowhere to destroy the city? And all the communications and satellites and detection systems and all that shit didn't pick up a hint of it? City deserved to get destroyed

Nah, their satellites got nuked or wiped or something so they couldn't see it coming. Also, this is probably not the way to get non-fans interested in your 10-year sci fi shooter Bungie.

Edit: bullet sponge bosses seem to be making a comeback.

Hindl

Nah, their satellites got nuked or wiped or something so they couldn't see it coming. Also, this is probably not the way to get non-fans interested in your 10-year sci fi shooter Bungie.

But shouldn't the fact that those satellites get wiped out have been a sign? And to wipe them out you'd have to be semi-close since they only noticed they were down for a few hours, so they should have already been detected. Otherwise what's the point?

I'm putting too much thought into this though, whatever justification they need to just start over. It does look good visually though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom