• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjod

Banned
2569678-giantbomb_roome3gif3.gif

Jintor

Okay? Not sure what that has to do with what we were talking about.

i barely get what we're talking about

i mean it's simple, marvel's vibe is usually more depressing and cynical to me than dc even though if you probably did the actual stats DC and Marvel probably both hit upon a roughly equivalent level of dark-ages-ass cynicism

Got my first dinner 17 hours in.

Thanks GB, never would have paid this game much attention without you guys.

I was shooting at a guy in this game who ran into one of the small huts in a field. I had a grenade. I lobbed it in... and shut the fucking door.

Alex, you would have been proud of me.

Hindl

I stand by that. Everyone posts about the games they're playing in this thread, Persona 5 is a long ass game and it's a game most of the thread is still playing. But hey, we can just go back to shitting on Ben, saying West sucks, and filling the thread up with other garbage. Luckily UPF is on so people can just shit on that

And it's not even like Persona is just brought up out of the blue. All of the discussion stemmed from Alex's comments on the Beastcast today

Rorie man, oh boy.

Look at him fucking stoneface Brad as he tells that story. Doesn't crack a smile and immediately ask another question. Fuck man.

Guys I'm freaking out. Rorie just doesn't listen and is constantly talking over peeps. Like, ok, I can understand that plenty of folks enjoy that but man I feel terrible even feeling as irritated by his behaviour as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom