• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashby

i dont ever tell people to lay off jason or have shitty remarks like i'm sure you're devestated that jason's ruining your favorite 2 hours of the week. the people reacting to people showing criticism in this thread are almost always worse than the people making the criticism outside of the 'what does brad do' crowd.

I'm pretty sure we're on the same page then.

tenor.gif

Fuckers on GAF telling me, always in the GiantBomb thread, Rorie ain't bout this, Rorie ain't bout that. My boy a GGD on fucking Obsidian and them. He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain't know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about Rorie ain't no Dan, Rorie ain't this, Rorie a fake. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Y'all don't live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with a gameshark speeding through games for guides and shit. Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Rorie I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more. You know those niggas role with Lang and them.

ENOUGH
��
RORIE
��
SMACK TALK
��

tumblr_odrpf98pNs1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Man, that last page.

uhgfgk9ur5.gif

Rorie & Jason are awesome. Whenever I think about how happy Vinny was for having Abby in the studio I feel super grateful for all the things Jason is doing alone on top of the new stuff he's dabbling with. Looking forward to UPF.
Rorie was the best at video games all along

Yes.

Megasoum

Banned
I don't know if it's my new 1440p screen (I was on 1080p before) or it's the managed livestream but UPF looks terrible... Super low bitrate.

death metalist, who is the least awesome person at giant bomb?

That's a tough one because everyone builds on the weaknesses of the other in various ways. When you look at GB as a collective rather than a single individual, you won't have such discussions. HOWEVER, if we were to say UPF was just one person I believe Jason would be the least interesting to watch if he's playing lets say a boring/bad game because he's not the type to talk too much on camera or get very indepth unless he is playing a game he knows alot about.

Which is fine, that's the way he is and there's nothing wrong with that. His Extra Life livestreams in comparison to that hypothetical idea are great because he's in an environment where he's more comfortable. Also, his family is hella sweet & a ton of fun. In the end though, he's the guy that does all the video shit and currently he's doing it alone with all new software. I appreciate the fuck out of what he does because let me tell you about video & codecs.

daveo42

Banned
UPF happens and it's like WW3 in here.

I like Rorie and Jason, but I think Jason needs to stay in the control room as much as possible to make sure live streams run smoothly, at least until they get another producer at West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom