• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unprofessional Fridays: 05/19/2017
2940090-upf051917.jpg

Ben shakes things up in the league , Brad races hedgehogs, Jason feels dead, and Rorie makes things dead.

I knew I shouldn't have watched The Surge Playdate. Now that I am seasoned in the game, I could have helped Vinny out greatly but alas I was working and couldn't watch live.

It is easy to get lost in that game but once you unlock all the shortcuts, it's buttah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I sat in a 150 race on Mario Kart calibrating my TV's picture settings for an entire lap. The AI finished a whole lap without me.

1st place.

what's with the late night Rorie army in this thread

are you all drunk, is that the secret to making him good?

Pray you never need support@giantbombdotcom after a comment like this.

Does the GB channel simply no longer work on a Roku 3? It goes right back to the home screen on launch.

Been like that on my Roku for at least a couple months apparently they are building an official Roku app.

M.D

Did something change with how the GB video player works? whenever I pause the video my internet completely freezes and I can't load anything but its fine if the video is playing

Edit: Welp, changed it to HTML5 and now it's working fine.

Zel3

The video quality on UPF is so bad. Is there something wrong on my end?

No matter what setting I choose, the quality is bad.

daveo42

Banned
Audio seems low on UPF this week. This Rocket League start is strong tho.

Edit: I'll reiterate my previous opinion on Jason. He should probably stay in the control room for live streams until West gets another producer.

killroy87

Rorie's fine, he just needs to speak in complete sentences. He's almost incapable. Everything comes out as incoherent rambling, and it can be pretty exhausting to listen to, especially when he's paired with Jeff, Brad, and Jason, all of whom are more than fine to let the conversation ebb and flow, even if that means some quiet sections. Rorie just needs to chill out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom