• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

I'm curious if the people who have a distaste for any wrestling talk are lapsed wrestling fans. I've never watched a second of televised wrestling but I'm down to listen some wrastlin' talk.

Rainmaker

Banned
i was kidding. i love wrestling and i like to hear them talk about it tbh. it seems like a huge overreaction to get all weird about it but look, I don't know shit

TVef3LJ.jpg

Tampopo is still so fucking good you guys and that transfer *CHEFF KISS"

bJqHbwj.gif

I'm curious if the people who have a distaste for any wrestling talk are lapsed wrestling fans. I've never watched a second of televised wrestling but I'm down to listen some wrastlin' talk.

I've never watched much wrestling. I've just tolerated it for a long time but honestly I couldn't care less. I will admit though the darkest time was when they were playing that super card game.

Tampopo is still so fucking good you guys and that transfer *CHEFF KISS"

bJqHbwj.gif

What's that about?

daveo42

Banned
I thought you were going to post that mia khalifa stream.

1. I didn't know her stream was such a big thing, because
2. I didn't know who she was until this afternoon when someone at work told me. He then proceeded to ask several "why" questions related to her stream and its place on Twitch.

As an aside, I thought she was somehow related to Wiz Khalifa, like his wife or something.

kiguel182

Last month I suggested a friend the Shenmue ER since he liked the game and I think we were talking about stuff to watch when we are working or something and he actually watched and loved it. I've been trying to get him into the podcasts and he never listened but Shenmue did it!

He also showed interest in the Deadly Premonition ER and altought I suggested Persona 4 first I also said Jeff/Vinny are the version to watch if he ever does. I never watched it but you can't go wrong with Jeff and Vinny.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The Persona 4 ER is so good. I've probably watched the whole run around 4-5 times now, with a few random video rewatches here and there.

kiguel182

I'm almost finishing Persona 4. I agree with something Jeff said last episode that the dungeons get in the way of the story. The things are picking up momentum and now slowed down again due to another dungeon.

I'm at
nanako getting kindnaped
and just want to know what happens next!

- J - D -

Everybody brace yourselves because I'm about to hit you with a dose of reality right now.

It's been 8 years since the Persona 4 Endurance Run first started.

daveo42

Banned
I actually blame GB for ads related to fidget spinners. I also blame them for informing what a fidget spinner is.

Is 8 years considered to be a long time? I dunno, doesn't seem too long to me.

I mean what's the difference between a few years and a few hundred? No time at all.

Got a dope fidget spinner and fidget cube on the way brehs, gonna rip some mad spins later at hot topic with my boy Zander and Dillon. #spinlyfe 💲👌💯😩😱🙏☑🔟/🔟

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom