• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny Caramello
XGDfJJc.jpg

EDIT: I legitimately forgot his real last name for a full 5 seconds after this post.

Going through all these Murder Islands and the common theme seems to be that the entire squad gets killed by people (or sometimes one person) that they never see and can't seem to locate.

LiK

I think Alex has played more JRPGs than anyone else in GB. Dude has totally opened himself up to it this year. I love hearing him say he bought all the Yakuza reprints.

Wunder

I think Alex has played more JRPGs than anyone else in GB. Dude has totally opened himself up to it this year. I love hearing him say he bought all the Yakuza reprints.

would love Alex to play Kiwami if they continue with BitE. Dude researches so much stuff about 0 already and he's basically a guide for Dan, would be nice to see him just play and take Vinny and Dan along for the ride

LiK

would love Alex to play Kiwami if they continue with BitE. Dude researches so much stuff about 0 already and he's basically a guide for Dan, would be nice to see him just play and take Vinny and Dan along for the ride

Already confirmed. They're gonna play the entire series for BitE. Doesn't matter how long it takes but Alex is determined to play the entire series on the site. No worries.

I've been holding off on playing Y0 but I should soon. Not in a rush to play Kiwami since it's a retelling of the first game but I have it preordered.

Wunder

Already confirmed. They're gonna play the entire series for BitE. Doesn't matter how long it takes but Alex is determined to play the entire series on the site. No worries.

I've been holding off on playing Y0 but I should soon. Not in a rush to play Kiwami since it's a retelling of the first game but I have it preordered.

I mean I'm sure they'll get to em eventually but I wouldn't be surprised if its a late 2017/2018 kinda thing, I know Alex said the same about Megaman but we got VInnyvania, Megaman and Yakuza all on the docket

LiK

I mean I'm sure they'll get to em eventually but I wouldn't be surprised if its a late 2017/2018 kinda thing, I know Alex said the same about Megaman but we got VInnyvania, Megaman and Yakuza all on the docket

Yea, I see them taking breaks inbetween them. So many damn games coming out.

Jintor

improv segment was good

i'm amazed they got through the battle royale segment without actually mentioning the film/book 'battle royale', but vinny's explanation did wrap up all the loose ends without really having to reference it, so idk

Wunder

improv segment was good

i'm amazed they got through the battle royale segment without actually mentioning the film/book 'battle royale', but vinny's explanation did wrap up all the loose ends without really having to reference it, so idk

dan did reference it once

the film anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom