• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundtrack of the year is going to be a battle between Persona and Nier.

Edit: Should be anyways. It will probably end up being some mediocre indie game.

Soundtrack of the year is going to be a battle between Persona and Nier.

image.php

Ben and Abby are fantastic and this week solidified that.

Ben during this Divekick segment and further (I'm sure) and Abby during the GBE Megadate.

This millennial boom is just what Giant Bomb needed.

Fuck, things are great.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
After playing the free training missions I went ahead and bought Hitman on sale. Do you guys have any tips for getting the most out of the game? And what GB video should I watch first?

For each map, start by doing an opportunity (don't ever feel bad about following the waypoint). That way you learn mechanics, the different zones and the layout. After that feel free to do whatever you want. Try something on your own or do the other opportunities, you decide.

As for GB videos: Pretty much all the main ones are great, be prepared to skip forward in the 2nd Marakesh video tho, that one drags a bit.

Thats damn smooth

Soundtrack of the Year wrapped up?

So far the only soundtrack this year that actually matteres is Nex Machina. At least for me.

JayCB

Abby is a gift that none of us deserve. Totally lost it when she
shot Vinny in the ass out of panic in Battlegrounds

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
sentenced to 5 years hard labour

As long as I don't have to listen to that snooze of a soundtrack that is P5, I'll take it

I haven't even heard a single P5 song, I'm just joking when I say it's bad. I just associate it with Jazz which I absolutely can't stand

daveo42

Banned
As long as I don't have to listen to that snooze of a soundtrack that is P5, I'll take it

I haven't even heard a single P5 song.

That just added 5 years to the sentence and you have to listen to the soundtrack in its entirely once a day, every day during your rehabilitation.

oh right, jazz...it's not all jazz tho

When Brad linked to Tekken 7s Midnight Closet I stopped right before the weird drums thing kicked in lol I retract my previous statement.

I nominate The Witcher 3's soundtrack for best music

I only got 30h into Persona before bailing out (which really breaks my heart; I was so excited for it, but it just did nothing for me). In a vacuum I might go with Persona over Nier for music, but taking into consideration how the music is actually "used" in the game, I would be surprised if Persona had moments that matched Nier. I guess I'm just a sucker for Monkey Island 2-style dynamic music queues.

Speaking of Nier, I'm watching Annie and Daddy Warbucks get their murder on while I run around and slaughter 100 sheep for a trophy in Nier 1, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom