• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
It's not up on desktop browser yet either

Not seeing it in Chrome on PC either!

No outlets?

I don't see it on desktop either.

Not up at all anywhere I don't think.

Beast in the East was on time so they have to make something else late today.

The stream's not on the PC side of things either as I type this.

Thanks guys. I made it to Mobile Island Murder.

iijuruxww.gif

Hasney

I actually should just go catch up on sleep, but as well as this, I havee 20 hours to get my Darkseid to level 20. Thanks, AI.

oti

Banned
I've been thinking about upping my cheese game lately. Can I get good gorgonzola at a regular grocery store?

Sure, why not. It's just that there's no generic blue cheese in Germany really. There's Gorgonzola and Roquefort. This blue cheese I ate was from Denmark and all it said on the label was blue cheese.

It's just cheese. Get whatever you can find in the grocery store.

Sure, why not. It's just that there's no generic blue cheese in Germany really. There's Gorgonzola and Roquefort. This blue cheese I ate was from Denmark and all it said on the label was blue cheese.

I'll bet you have way better cheese over there.

Santiako

Roquefort is godly.

Hindl

Last week I had generic blue cheese for the first time in my life. I really liked it. It's like a lite version of Gorgonzola, which I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.
Welcome to the club. It basically is mild gorgonzola. Blue cheese dressing is basically the crumbles in a mix of mayo, milk, and sour cream. It's great on buffalo wings
I didn't catch that. I hope he was talking dressing and not soda after that stream.
Oh yeah of course, blue cheese soda would be a crime against humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom