• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Sounds pretty awesome, might need to get some :D

Don't be put off when it comes in water.

True, fresh mozzarella is very wet and comes in a ball with liquid. And honestly even just fresh regular mozzarella is great too, it's just got a slightly different taste than buffalo mozzarella. I personally prefer buffalo but both are delicious. If you've never had fresh mozzarella you need to get some immediately

True, fresh mozzarella is very wet and comes in a ball with liquid. And honestly even just fresh regular mozzarella is great too, it's just got a slightly different taste than buffalo mozzarella. I personally prefer buffalo but both are delicious. If you've never had fresh mozzarella you need to get some immediately

Yea I have never had that, only cheese I have had is the shredded/sliced variety (and curds)... sounds weird that it comes in water but hey, if it makes it better I am in haha

RIP that run. They were setup at least instead of being caught out in the open

Like, they were in such an overwhelmingly advantageous situation and they got wiped without even getting a kill.

edit- Yes Jeff, gotta put the enemy on the defensive.

Aselith

buster-keaton-cops-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom