• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Weird, I thought michael cera would be a pretty good casting for the main dude.

I don't really like him anyway so whatever.

Yeah that's what the boost dodge/boost cancel is for. Almost the same speed as the normal boost, but you get more invincibility frames AND your AR gauge is replenished while using it.

Unfortunately the game doesn't have proper tutorials for advanced techniques, which it has a lot of. That's a big flaw imo.

Welcome to platinum. :p

jambo

y72didk.png

vK0ZJ7r.gif

Curious to see tomorrow if Far Cry 5 is actually at all interested in engaging with the antifa fantasy that everyone has projected onto it already.

I guess Vanquish Playdate was a bust? Seeing some mad disappointment here.

Not really, it was alright and Jeff's discussions made the whole thing better. He was also handling the chat and all. Ben had flashes of risky decisions but he didn't go all the way to show off the gameplay in numerous ways but I'm sure that's because he hasn't played the game since it released.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean, is there anything you don't like

I've voiced out about stuff like murder island, but it'snot that I don't like the feature, it's just that I don't think it stands up to that many videos about it.

Other than that... betting the farmville?

That's why I said that I dunno though, because I seem weirdly optimistic about most things.

Like, if I don't find some GB content super engaging I still like them as background fodder.

Cool, I have more hope!

I've voiced out about stuff like murder island, but it'snot that I don't like the feature, it's just that I don't think it stands up to that many videos about it.

Other than that... betting the farmville?

That's why I said that I dunno though, because I seem weirdly optimistic about most things.

Like, if I don't find some GB content super engaging I still like them as background fodder.

I have the same attitude!

Is this confirmed? Haven't really ever played a monster hunter before, except for like 5 hours of the first one at a friend's house. Definitely curious to give it a shot if so.

Hindl

Fuck yeah I might actually get this. Always wanted to get into MonHun but just couldn't stand the terrible 3DS screen for it
I have the same attitude!

Is this confirmed? Haven't really ever played a monster hunter before, except for like 5 hours of the first one at a friend's house. Definitely curious to give it a shot if so.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1380474
literally have no idea what im looking at
The latest Monster Hunter is getting a Switch port

Harpuia

I'm noticing Abby and Ben finding (or for Ben, re-finding) their grooves. I got around to watching the namesake of this thread and holy shit I was basically Alex when Abby busted out her Vinny "impression".

Ben feels like the zany foil that was sorely missing and that Jeff needed to bounce off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom