• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hasney

Is this the worst video quality GB has ever streamed out or what.

Wait, you're watching? After bitching about it each and every single week instead of just letting in go on by?

Hope they had a minimum viewer threshold to continue the feature and they beat it by 1.

EDIT: Blizzard are showing a 3D anime, so at least Giant Bomb is better than that.

Wait, you're watching? After bitching about it each and every single week instead of just letting in go on by?

Hope they had a minimum viewer threshold to continue the feature and they bet it by 1.

It always reminds me of the Howard Stern movie.

"People who love him listen for 65 minutes at a time, they can't wait to hear what he says next"

'And the people that hate him?'

"They listen for 85 minutes...they can't wait to hear what he says next..."

oti

Banned

Hope they had a minimum viewer threshold to continue the feature and they bet it by 1.

:)

Switched from Blizzard to them for a few seconds. Don't care about WoW. So no, I wouldn't call taking a glampse at the stream "watching" it. The numbers are disastrous anyway. Not like one more view changes anything.

Mei short!

Hasney

The PUBG Gamescom stream is great so stop watching bad Dota.

Are they playing something other than PUBG? Because otherwise

200.gif

Will Agents of Mayhem be a lesson to GB that Saints Row actually sucks?

So, what games from this year do you guys have on your GOTY backlog? I want to play Nier, and I have to wrap up BOTW.

So strictly in the backlog, it would be continuing GR2 and FFXII, and then playing Pyre, Nier, Night in the Woods, and maybe Horizon.

So now that I'm not driving I will confess I hate it when people say "this game sucks/is trash" and just state that I found Saints Row 3 bland and not all that funny to be honest. I was very surprised when GB went to bat for it so much because that's around the time I was introduced to the site. But I personally do not enjoy it, it doesn't objectively suck. I do see a lot of what I disliked about 3 in Agents of Mayhem though.

And shut it Shark you insulted the Android Blob emoji.

Ashby

So now that I'm not driving I will confess I hate it when people say "this game sucks/is trash" and just state that I found Saints Row 3 bland and not all that funny to be honest. I was very surprised when GB went to bat for it so much because that's around the time I was introduced to the site. But I personally do not enjoy it, it doesn't objectively suck. I do see a lot of what I disliked about 3 in Agents of Mayhem though.

And shut it Shark you insulted the Android Blob emoji.

Ryan's crowning achievement was stopping it from getting GOTY and I'm no big Skyrim fan either.

Saints Row 2 is one of the best games ever made

What? no. 1 was a stop gap between GTA IV. 2 was absolute trash. 3 took it in a different direction and made it more of a comedy game, and 4 made it absurd. I liked 4 the most, 3 was fine but I played 4 before 3 for whatever reason. I hated 2 with all of my heart though. It's easily the worst in the series.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What? no. 1 was a stop gap between GTA IV. 2 was absolute trash. 3 took it in a different direction and made it more of a comedy game, and 4 made it absurd. I liked 4 the most, 3 was fine but I played 4 before 3 for whatever reason. I hated 2 with all of my heart though. It's easily the worst in the series.

Agreed. 1 / 2 are bad games. I think 3 and 4 are equally amazing. 3 is probably a better game overall but enjoyed 4 more

How is 2 worse than 1? I can understand not caring for the series before 3 but that opinion in particular is baffling to me.

Zocano

Saints Row 2 was super fun even if it was jank as fuck. Had a better soundtrack than 3 to go along with the dumb fun you can have.

I couldn't get into 3 for some reason after spending so much with 2. 4 was okay but a different beast in many ways.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have sat on Horizon for months.

I tried to play it right after Zelda and was not feeling it

Observer is greattttttttt

For an '''''''''rpg''''''' it has a very bad sense of character progression. By the end of the game I was doing the exact same things I was doing less than halfway into the game. Purple gear was easy to get ahold of and I never replaced it because there's barely any worthwhile upgrades outside of coils. Most the skill perks are quality of lives or number modifiers rather than worthwhile combat abilities that change up your playstyle.

Mordor-esque pals

Observer is great

Steal My Sunshine incoming!

I feel like this is Alex's game to lose now. With Dan switching with him, His lead is quite good right now and since he doesn't gamble a lot, the only thing holding him back is drawing the red or white gumball.

Saints Row 2 was super fun even if it was jank as fuck. Had a better soundtrack than 3 to go along with the dumb fun you can have.

I couldn't get into 3 for some reason after spending so much with 2. 4 was okay but a different beast in many ways.

playing Saints Row 2 in coop is as close to that over-the-top "every second is a story" open-world ideal that so many games try to capture as I think any video game has gotten

stuff that would be the most mundane shit in any other game leads to some of the hardest laughter I've ever had in my life

I feel like this is Alex's game to lose now. With Dan switching with him, His lead is quite good right now and since he doesn't gamble a lot, the only thing holding him back is drawing the red or white gumball.

Is Alex playing better or less stressed in the last couple of episodes?

Also since I'm replaying I have to say I love the vibes of Noki Bay and Pianta Village!

playing Saints Row 2 in coop is as close to that over-the-top "every second is a story" open-world ideal that so many games try to capture as I think any video game has gotten

stuff that would be the most mundane shit in any other game leads to some of the hardest laughter I've ever had in my life

I loved how many nooks and crannies there were to find in Stilwater, places like the underground mall and air & space museum were so fun to fuck around in.

Hindl

Piston have you seen the new Odyssey gameplay? You generally have had the same concerns about Odyssey that I have so curious to hear what you think

BTA

Is Alex playing better or less stressed in the last couple of episodes?

Also since I'm replaying I have to say I love the vibes of Noki Bay and Pianta Village!

Even if he's not playing better, as long as he's a little smarter/more careful with picking things that won't easily kill and/or frustrate him, he'll have a solid lead for a while. He doesn't bet much and it's not like they've gained a ton of Shines per episode.

Dan really, really should have swapped with Abby instead of going to Alex when she wouldn't agree to his desperate 8 Shine bet thing.

Top Bottom