• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I didn't want to get Knack 2 until I saw the DF video from today. It looks really neat and the demo paints a bad picture of the game. Glad to possibly get it for free due to our collective deal son, Wario64.

oti

Banned
You think this is a mistake?
No.
Mark Cerny broke into Sony's data center.
"Knack 2 is my gift to humanity. It must be free!"

It's basically just another hour of Bombcast with Jeff and Ben. I happen to really enjoy that but if you're already down on the Bombcast then i wouldn't bother.

i've really been enjoying them, actually. the questions are surprisingly good at inspiring discussion, and jeff and ben both feel looser in the setting for some reason

Cool cool. I still love the Bombcast so I will check it out.

bascf8U.png

ryseing

I fell off Destiny hard so, I never played any of the expansions. By that point I was into other games, I'm glad I didn't waste time on it. Going to jump straight to Destiny 2.

House of Wolves and TTK had their moments. I do hope Bungie incorporates the better parts of those expansions into D2. I really liked the interplay between the various Fallen houses.

I like RoI's social space but another social space is the last thing D2 needs judging by the Mercury DLC leak.

So many times the last few years I wonder what Ryan would say about a thing or how he would fit into a particular video.

Imagine Ryan in Mario Party Party? Or what he would have thought about Shenmue 3 / FF7 Remake / TLG? Or the trash fire that is America in 2017?

I miss the big rude dude.

So many times the last few years I wonder what Ryan would say about a thing or how he would fit into a particular video.

Imagine Ryan in Mario Party Party? Or what he would have thought about Shenmue 3 / FF7 Remake / TLG? Or the trash fire that is America in 2017?

I always get bummed that he missed out on VR (for better or for worse). I always remember him for him vs Kinect games and they were some of my favorite QLs/Live content.

kingocfs

Or fuckin' SONIC

Zeroro

I always get bummed that he missed out on VR (for better or for worse). I always remember him for him vs Kinect games and they were some of my favorite QLs/Live content.

Oh, please.

Alright, let me reintroduce you two; rider meet horse, horse meet rider!

Salarians

I kind of want to try Knack 2 but I'd feel guilty about getting it for free
I'll wait until my local library gets a copy

anyone here play the new Life is Strange? I've heard surprisingly good things, might have to play it

I kind of want to try Knack 2 but I'd feel guilty about getting it for free
I'll wait until my local library gets a copy

anyone here play the new Life is Strange? I've heard surprisingly good things, might have to play it

I've heard the same thing! I usually wait until all the episodes are out though, and even though I REALLY want to play it, I feel like the fact it's a prologue takes away from what the story can be.

Salarians

I've heard the same thing! I usually wait until all the episodes are out though, and even though I REALLY want to play it, I feel like the fact it's a prologue takes away from what the story can be.
I heard someone compare it to Bioshock 2; completely unneeded but much better than it has any right to be

was kind of down on it from announcement (the premise, different team, and the entire cast being replaced) but I'm really intrigued and the few things I've seen and heard look cool

I had intended to wait until it was completed and see what the response was to decide if I was even going to play it, but that might have to change

Joeku

I'll just repeat what I said elsewhere: It's the Bioshock 2 of LiS. Completely unnecessary but far better than it has any right to be, with appropriate mechanical changes (what little there are). Most of the VA is totally okay, too.

Edit: Goddammit.

Edit2: Let me add something new, then. The non-licensed soundtrack might be better than the first game's non-licensed stuff, which was already fantastic. Gonna be 2+ months between episodes though, so if that's too much, maybe wait and get it cheaper later?

BTA

I'll just repeat what I said elsewhere: It's the Bioshock 2 of LiS. Completely unnecessary but far better than it has any right to be, with appropriate mechanical changes (what little there are). Most of the VA is totally okay, too.

Edit: Goddammit.

Edit2: Let me add something new, then. The non-licensed soundtrack might be better than the first game's non-licensed stuff, which was already fantastic. Gonna be 2+ months between episodes though, so if that's too much, maybe wait and get it cheaper later?

I've finally started playing Tacoma so I'm gonna finish that first, but you're making me excited for it. I was interested to see a different team take on the prequel after not liking how the stuff it'll tie to was handled in the main game, so it's good to hear that the first episode is solid.

Joeku

Do you get to kill people with a drill arm? And will it have a piece of DLC that will win "Best DLC" in the GOTY voting?

Yes to the first, no to the second.

Best DLC isn't a category anymore I think? Give best old game to Minerva's Den, though, I'm down for that.

I've finally started playing Tacoma so I'm gonna finish that first, but you're making me excited for it. I was interested to see someone else take on the prequel after not liking how the stuff it'll tie to was handled in the main game, so it's good to hear that the first episode is solid.

My expectations were low, but I was too curious to not check it out. Just genuinely surprised that it has started out FAR less rough than Episode 1 of the original series did.

Ashby

That bad director who was doing the third Star Wars isn't doing it anymore and now everyone is hoping the bad director who is doing the second Star Wars will do it.

Top Bottom