• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I was super into Mad Men for a while, and then that season where the writing just dropped off a cliff happened and I've never returned to it.

There is no such season imo. I've watched the entire thing 3 times and I think it generally gets better with every season although there's an argument to be made for it peaking in season 5.

Also Sally rules wtf

Season 6 was a bit weird but still good.

I just bought Syberia 1 and 2 for like $2 on GOG.

Destiny 2 stream time. I'd think about getting the game but don't know if I'd put enough time into it to justify.

I miss Drew more and more every week.

There is no such season imo. I've watched the entire thing 3 times and I think it generally gets better with every season although there's an argument to be made for it peaking in season 5.

Also Sally rules wtf

Maybe they make good on her later; I've long meant to go back and watch the rest.

I'm only a few minutes in, but I don't think a bigger focus on story helps Destiny at all. I've already had a terrible "We're not do different" line.

Catvoca

Banned
That is just an impossibly satisfying hour of television, taking conflicts that had been stewing for the previous four seasons and cranking things up to 11. It's like an exposed nerve.

The show had its ups and downs over the years, but man, I miss these characters desperately.

2cfMuTD.gif

"What happend?"
"Somebody very important to me died."
"Who?"
"The only person in the world who really knew me."
"That's not true."

200w_s.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I play a lot of ARK and have daydreamed about someone at GB diving in and messing around in it

As long as it's Vinny driving in an open world game, I'm down for whatever it is.

Worse case scenario, this ends up as the unedited version of the long awaited second episode of the No-Go Show

Mr. F

Banned
Mad Men is a weird show where (imo) episode to episode nothing really happens but it was still pretty compelling to watch over the long term when major developments happened. Should go back and finish sometime.

Top Bottom