• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

there it is
931qAEb.png

- J - D -

They must have seen something good in Ark that they can mine for ironic laughs and good times because otherwise I see no point in streaming that 5/10 game.

They must have seen something good in Ark that they can mine for ironic laughs and good times because otherwise I see no point in streaming that 5/10 game.

"What the FARK is ARK?"

(alternately)​

"Jeff Gerstmann presents: the case against judging Early Access games for Game of the Year"​
But seriously, while I haven't played ARK, I don't think I've ever heard a single good thing about it. Its apparent success is kinda baffling.

I guess this stream will be educational for me.

BTA

what you mean I'm the only one keeping a color-coded spreadsheet of all the games that could possibly come up in discussion and killing myself trying to play as many of them as I can before December???

Oh see my strategy is to just be blindsided by it and then not listen to avoid being spoiled while I try to catch up and play those games and then never play/finish them and therefore never listen.

Wunder

here we thought it was West that would get hit by the content/studio drought but it was east instead

sunshine died for PAX

Do you like circles? Do you like stars? I hope so, and I definitely hope you don't want cirstaricles or something weird like that, because our t-shirt technology hasn't quite gotten to the point where we can do stuff like that. We'll keep dreaming, but for now, head back to school or NASA or prison or wherever this early-fall migration season takes you in this fashionable Giant Bomb shirt.

I'm interested to see if Destiny 2 is actually good or just fake good and all the positivity regarding it is coming from Destiny Guyes.

Mr. F

Banned
Cross coast would be sweet, I wonder if they're starting fresh? From watching the Polygon stream of the beginning of the game it takes a bit before you're able to group up.

I'm at the exact same point in my Mad Men rewatch! I watched the suitcase twice in a row lol

That is just an impossibly satisfying hour of television, taking conflicts that had been stewing for the previous four seasons and cranking things up to 11. It's like an exposed nerve.

The show had its ups and downs over the years, but man, I miss these characters desperately.

2cfMuTD.gif

Top Bottom