• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when Dan switched cameras to Brad only for us to see he's being chased instead of being the one to ram the bike that was coming was amazing.

qRWxN0S.png

Now that they finished Yakuza here is a video of how the game is actually supposed to be played by someone who isn't complete shit at the game

Last Boss spoilers if you didn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpoOGq4jtVQ&t=187s

Make note of the frequent dodging, countering, style switching, and complete lack of over committing. This is the hardest difficulty by the way not normal baby mode like Dan was playing and still sucking at.

Now that they finished Yakuza here is a video of how the game is actually supposed to be played by someone who isn't complete shit at the game

Last Boss spoilers if you didn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpoOGq4jtVQ&t=187s

Make note of the frequent dodging, countering, style switching, and complete lack of over committing. This is the hardest difficulty by the way not normal baby mode like Dan was playing and still sucking at.

Dan was never gonna reach that level of play with the recording schedule they set up for this feature. Nothing's gonna stick with you if you only play 2 hours a week.

Murder Island is the fucking best.

PUBG is the fucking best.

Game of the year. Feature of the year. Saving Giant Bomb content in 2017.

Those vehicle chases, fucking hell..

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My latest hot take people who have a fondness for old tomb raider are crazier than people who have a fondness for sonic

Murder Island is the fucking best.

PUBG is the fucking best.

Game of the year. Feature of the year. Saving Giant Bomb content in 2017.

Those vehicle chases, fucking hell..

PUBG will be long forgotten when the GB crew is stuck on the last boss of the first Destiny 2 raid for 4 weeks because Dan can't dunk the orb on the bosses head.

My latest hot take people who have a fondness for old tomb raider are crazier than people who have a fondness for sonic

I'm 26 and played Tomb Raider 1 and 2 for the first time in the last 18 months.

Once you get used to the controls (and you do, they're very precise once you adjust to them feeling clunky at first), they are great.

Fantastic atmosphere (you always feel isolated), great level design, interesting and satisfying puzzles, and the game has a lot of faith in you and doesn't guide you by the hand. You can get lost and feel useless and then something twigs. The platforming is challenging too - love needing to reach out and grab ledges etc.

Combat does suck these days, though. As does the camera.

I wish I played both back in the day. I would say they're great now - 20 years ago they must have been mind blowing.

TraBuch

Banned
Just now starting Steal My Sunshine and I'm sure it's been asked many times but I'll ask it anyways, why does Dan turn everything into a weird competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom