• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude are you a meme now?
msl6h99.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan's bemusement caused by adventure games is hilarious to watch. Even if you mute the audio you can see him try to piece together what he's seeing into the form of a game he recognizes.

It's a nitpicky thing, but I really hate the grey border Vinny has started using during live streams, it's distracting as all hell. There was nothing wrong with just black bars.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dan shitting on AC while propping Metal Gear is one of the most Dan things i've seen in a while LOL

Metal Gear, like all good anime, mixes in something actually worthwhile amongst the bullshit insanity and surface level analysis of social issues.

Assassin's Creed has never said anything worth hearing.

Mr. F

Banned
Dude wouldn't that be rad, though? I've always wanted a super weird house with secret passages and tons of history and personality.

My friend growing up's dad was a contractor and he built her and her brother's bedroom doors as a bookcase and a nondescript wall panel respectively and it made me super jealous (to this day). You'd have to press a spot on a painting/turn a bust to open them

My friend growing up's dad was a contractor and he built her and her brother's bedroom doors as a bookcase and a nondescript wall panel respectively and it made me super jealous (to this day). You'd have to press a spot on a painting/turn a bust to open them
That is soo cooool. I would be jealous too.
I haven't seen Split yet, but from all appearances that makes 3 for him.

He also has three of the worst movies that I've ever seen. Like...ever.
Well yeah that's true too. It's kind of weird how big of a gulf there is between his best and worst films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom