• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot about Sara and G-Man, hearing her pipe up when Ryan said "Issue #1!" was startling.

That just made me momentarily depressed. Of all the ex-Whiskey people who could have potentially stuck around to chime in on office video shenanigans of *course* it had to be Comic Vine.

Big-E

Is this Walking Dead podcast going to be like the Mass Effect 3 one where it was nothing but pure PR? That Mass Effect 3 podcast was one of the worst things that Giantbomb has produced and I would like to know if this one is anything like it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Yeah we'll get him banging on for an hour about "trying to be a good person" like he always does on the Tested podcast with every hand he deals in. I can't fucking stand the guy, so I don't care what they're doing, he needs to stay away from it.

There's enough people at GB to have a good game of cards without sinking to calling in Whitta.

Fuck OFF!

/whitta

Jeff was showing me CAH today, it looks like a lot of fun, I'm sorry I won't be able to join in. But they have a special guest who is far FAR more awesome.

Megasoum

Banned
They were talking about inviting Jeff Green (I think they said that during the I love monday video but not sure) so maybe that worked out.

Megasoum

Banned
ICE T CONFIRMED

1558773-epic_fail_vending_machine_win_cool_ice_t.jpg

That mailbag video was great, hahahaha! I couldn't believe most of the stuff that guy sent. The vodka without the label was truly the scariest thing I've ever seen come out of these.

Brad was rocking that safety gear. I think it was supposed to be in reference to their earthquake video where they mentioned being the safety patrol or something.

Jintor

Before I actually saw a video of the crew awhile ago and only seeing a pic of them, I remember thinking that Brad had Ryan's voice(high & cheerful), Vinny had Brad's voice(deep), Ryan had Jeff's voice, & Jeff's voice was Vinny. I thought Brad was the ringleader.....How confused I was when I saw that.

I can't visualise (auralise?) this. I just fucking can't.

After mailbag videos like that one I often wonder what the conversation between the guys is after the camera is switched off.

"Thanks for all of this awesome stuff!"

*click*

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom