• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
After mailbag videos like that one I often wonder what the conversation between the guys is after the camera is switched off.

"Thanks for all of this awesome stuff!"

*click*

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE??"

That's exactly what I was thinking. Very "kind" of the people to send the stuff. But just a tad scary

hamchan

After mailbag videos like that one I often wonder what the conversation between the guys is after the camera is switched off.

"Thanks for all of this awesome stuff!"

*click*

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE??"

They probably think that reading this thread too.

EDIT: Watching that new Mailbag, the fans really are fucking insane. Goddamn, sending them random crap and cheap vodka with no label that could potentially be poisoned.

DaBuddaDa

That entire mailbag felt like it was sent by their little brother trying desperately to fit in with their cool, older brothers they admire. It was sort of endearing and cringe-worthy at the same time.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That entire mailbag felt like it was sent by their little brother trying desperately to fit in with their cool, older brothers they admire. It was sort of endearing and cringe-worthy at the same time.

It's more like a care package sent by a crazed stalker.

I thought the cheap vodka would be cheap gin, actually.

jeffnotwant.gif

Listening to the 2007 Hotspots (This Year Podcasts) and completely forgot about Vinny hosting the show.

Not sure if they can, because of their different commitments, but maybe a rotation of hosting for the Bombcast? I love Ryan as a host, but was cool hearing Jeff take the reins for a week

chogidogs

Listening to the 2007 Hotspots (This Year Podcasts) and completely forgot about Vinny hosting the show.

Not sure if they can, because of their different commitments, but maybe a rotation of hosting for the Bombcast? I love Ryan as a host, but was cool hearing Jeff take the reins for a week

Vinny had his share of moments when he was hosting the Hotspot. He and Eckberg had good chemistry. I still remember looking like a fool listening to that Les Wampas episode.

The one where the users did impressions reading top 10 lists wasn't bad as well. And of course, there's always Korn.

Do we know why exactly TNT is an hour earlier today? Not that I'm complaining, means I can watch Community without missing anything. Unless they're going for 2+ hours.

Did you think pat, Alex and Brad would be corpulant, and Jeff and Ryan would be slender?

yes lol

I saw pictures of Jeff without really knowing who thehe was once. I connected Brads voice with Jeffs face and never saw any of the others except for knowing what Patrick looks like. I did envision Ryan to be some skinny long haired guy for some reason.

R2D4

Banned
Do we know why exactly TNT is an hour earlier today? Not that I'm complaining, means I can watch Community without missing anything. Unless they're going for 2+ hours.

They are playing CAH. So I hope they don't have 2+ hours of them sitting around playing a card game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You guys ever have that moment where Jeff describes something that sounds awesome to you and then he's all "meh" about it?

Playing something aside with it is pointless. It just end up watching gameplay footage on youtube, since everyone will preoccupied with CvsH.

Watching Jeff fly spaceships around during the last one kept my eyes occupied in between rounds. Shame they don't have PCs available, Jeff could have played some Guild Wars 2 or something. edit: Or, yes, Trackmania 2 :(

Cards Against Humanity with Trackmania playing on the side would be alright, because we all know what that is by now so it can just be the added visual with 100% of the audio coming from the card game. When Star Trek was on the side Jeff still ocasionally chimed in about the game, but I honestly couldn't give a fuck because the card game was where I was focused.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Finally got around to finishing the panel.

WTF at Ghost Recon guy?

Why is he so randomly evangelical about a game he is just a tester on?

So awkward, honestly would have been better if they just shut him down immediately.

Finally got around to finishing the panel.

WTF at Ghost Recon guy?

Why is he so randomly evangelical about a game he is just a tester on?

So awkward, honestly would have been better if they just shut him down immediately.

Probly thought that if they could give him ideas he could go back and use them as his.

Probly thought that if they could give him ideas he could go back and use them as his.

I thought it was more a case of him wanting to meet them one on one just to talk. He kept saying "it's a personal thing," or something along those lines. It came across like he just wanted to sit down and chat with Jeff, his favorite celebrity.

That guy cuh-reeped me out.

Curufinwe

I thought it was more a case of him wanting to meet them one on one just to talk. He kept saying "it's a personal thing," or something along those lines. It came across like he just wanted to sit down and chat with Jeff, his favorite celebrity.

That guy cuh-reeped me out.

Sit down, chat, maybe harvest his skin to make a coat.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Most awkward moment in that mailbag had to be the Matt Rorie shoutout at the bottom of the box. Lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom