• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Alex Navarro straight ruining the pax east cast. It's like there's a record-scratch every time he opens his mouth. I hope he was drunk.

Alex Navarro straight ruining the pax east cast. It's like there's a record-scratch every time he opens his mouth. I hope he was drunk.
Oh com'n

He was admittedly shitty but everyone else sucked as well. Honestly, the whole panel format is terrible for Giant Bomb - none of what makes the Bombcast fantastic translates into a live audience show. Between the corny canned jokes, the absolutely infamously ridiculous Q&A, the hung-over-ness, Ryan's inability to pay attention to almost anything, boring ass boring guests, Brad's complete stage fright, etc, Alex was only a piece of the problem.

That being said, if Vinny was there...

Yeah, Vinny would have saved it

panda21

anyone know where that livestream video where dave played roguelikes and then they played that flight sim too? i think it was for something else and they just filled the time playing PC games.

i thought it was on justin but i cant find it

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Oh com'n

He was admittedly shitty but everyone else sucked as well. Honestly, the whole panel format is terrible for Giant Bomb - none of what makes the Bombcast fantastic translates into a live audience show. Between the corny canned jokes, the absolutely infamously ridiculous Q&A, the hung-over-ness, Ryan's inability to pay attention to almost anything, boring ass boring guests, Brad's complete stage fright, etc, Alex was only a piece of the problem.

That being said, if Vinny was there...

Yeah, Vinny would have saved it

"True" to all your points. I listened to the HMX panelcast first and was surprised how entertaining it was. Expectations were a little high, I guess.

derFeef

I guess this is not going to get archived soon with Drew being out? It's pretty late here so I planned to watch it tomorrow...

edit: DOUBLE BRAD.

ibaU2zM40KK7wt.bmp

I'm looking forward to this a lot.

I don't like Bradwhatahisface though.

I don't like them bringing developers onto live shows period. Even when it's a dude from a studio I love. It always devolves into shallow promotion on the developer's part and awkward jokes about the studio in question.

EDIT: KICKSTARTER JOKE OUTTA THE GATE LOLLLLZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom