• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 07/07/15

eznark

Banned
Spinning CD Projekt's willingness to incorporate player feedback into patches as a terrible thing is super odd.

Gerstmann hit the nail on the head with respect to the Nintendo NX/third party talk. It ain't gonna be going after the PS4/XB1 audience or the developers/publishers supporting those platforms, people just need to let that dream go. It's far more likely to be closer in power to the Wii U than to the PS4, because as Jeff noted, it doesn't matter.

SlickVic

Spinning CD Projekt's willingness to incorporate player feedback into patches as a terrible thing is super odd.

Yeah, though I think they dialed back a bit after one of them mentioned CDP's history of significant patches in the prior Witcher games. It was also a fair point by Brad that things like the inventory should've been fixed before launch, though admittedly I'm more willing to forgive that given how much I am enjoying the game. I suppose it also helps that the movement issues haven't been a problem for me. I'm also playing Arkham Knight as well, and while I appreciate the fluidity of combat in that game, I can't say movement feels "terrible" when going back to the Witcher; it's certainly different but not something I can't adjust to after a few minutes of combat to re-orient myself. I'm just looking forward to seeing the inventory system improved with the next patch.

Top Bottom