• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II Team League 2012 (GSTL) Season 2 - More Foreigners!

twofold

Hyun is a former A team player on a BW team, right? I haven't seen anything impressive out of the guy at all. Hm.

Losira is on a tear! Hope he gets the all kill.

Aaron

Symbol is in full beast mode. All of his kills have been total domination.

I expect Seed to come out with some kind of cheese.

Keikaku

I don't know why Nestea went Ultras :(

With how long it takes to get them fully upgraded and with the loss of those 5 Infestors, that seemed like the tipping point.

It also seemed like Nestea didn't completely control the units on the other side of the map once he sent them through the Nydus to the 5th base. I can understand why though, especially given how hectic everything was.

Great 5th game and big props to Symbol and Losira. Losira especially has been performing below expectations for a while so it's nice to see him back.

twofold

IM coach must commit sudoku after this.

Sudoku_175x175.png

?

Send another code B player.

Man I should go to Korea and be the head coach of the team with the most accomplishments with these high level strategies...

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Send another code B player.

Man I should go to Korea and be the head coach of the team with the most accomplishments with these high level strategies...

Surely he wont make the some of the same bad decisions...maybe.

Edit: Code B Protoss Youngwa, been a while.

bbyybb

Coming into this this season of the Team League, I thought that it would have been IM, TSL then Fnatic. Well it didn't turn out like I had expected it.

The coaching decisions by Kang were January level.

Aaron

Ha! I voted for TSL against IM, and then Fnatic against IM. Both times IM had waaay more votes, but guess those people didn't watch the previous team leagues.

bbyybb

Ha! I voted for TSL against IM, and then Fnatic against IM. Both times IM had waaay more votes, but guess those people didn't watch the previous team leagues.

I watched them, I guess I just expected some more. Whilst watching the games I realised that nothing had changed. Coming into today, I had thought that Fnatic had a chance if they could get a little bit of a run going.

Has anyone seen the amount of wins for each race in the team league? It's something like 36 for zerg, 19 for protoss and 3 for terran (which were all Jjakji).

Also no surprise to see IM underperforming yet again. Loved the play from Byul today, the PvZ with ling/bling muta eventually moving into infestors and ultras was awesome. Definitely my favourite style for PvZ.

farnham

Banned
people shit on kang dong hoon too much

he is a great trainer of plauyers

his practice regime seems to be top notch

however he is not a good strategist in team league thats clear

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

that is the only thing people shit on him for. no one says he's bad at the other things

Aaron

I'm sure he's a great coach for helping his players for individual leagues, but team league is such a different beast where a player loses just one game and he's out. I'm not sure IM in general gives a lot of focus to prepping for the team leagues.

Vaporak

Pro tip terrans, Marines may be good but you need your tech units to beat zergs if you aren't going to kill them early on.

Terran can no longer win games. What you gonna do, David Kim?

Tell them to have more than just marine medivac and one tank against ling/bane/infestor.

jersoc

I'm so glad ghostprime changed his name back. I had no idea that was byun and totally screwed me on a vote! thought it was a random no name that somehow made code s.

Vaporak

SO uhh, since when was Moon a badass? Last I remember him he was doing pretty badly and then just disappeared when his team went under.

Top Bottom