• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glory of Heracles: Proof of the Soul (DS) official Japanese thread

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
ivysaur12 said:
It's not like Mother 3 which may never be localized. There's still a very good chance that Soma could come to the states. It's a waste of talent that could go to translating other games that will probably never come over here.
Eh I figure it's better than translating another obscure Genesis/SNES title that no one will ever bother playing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
ivysaur12 said:
It's not like Mother 3 which may never be localized. There's still a very good chance that Soma could come to the states. It's a waste of talent that could go to translating other games that will probably never come over here.

By the way, why was it originally called Eternal Chronicle?

Don´t know about Soma Bringer - but it seems like Glory of Heracles will be released in Europa (and maybe US) - nice :-D

http://ds-x2.com/news/Two+Japanese+Titles+Heading+For+Europe,11793,11793

batbeg

If it does indeed come here to Europe, +1 sale. I vow to forever more support Nintendo RPGs, so they start localizing all of them :(

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So now that NoE has shown something, a few months from now we'll hear from the ESRB and who knows when NoA will actually announce it.

duckroll

jj984jj said:
So now that NoE has shown something, a few months from now we'll hear from the ESRB and who knows when NoA will actually announce it.

NoE showed ASH before, ESRB rated it months ago, it's been out in Japan for almost a year.

So, where's ASH? :)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
duckroll said:
NoE showed ASH before, ESRB rated it months ago, it's been out in Japan for almost a year.

So, where's ASH? :)
Exactly. That's why I said that. :\

Emotions

djtiesto said:
World Destruction is the DS RPG that needs a translation the most IMO.

I see that as most hard to get a translation, unless Atlus or Aksys pick it up instead of Sega.
They won't probably translate Shiren 3 and Shiren second remake on DS either :/ .

Top Bottom