• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 3 Has Gone Gold - Lots of Reviews Out Already

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I loved GoW1, but I have to say that God of War's long length was a bit of a killer for me. I enjoyed the game after all was said and done, but I hit a level of fatigue I never experienced with GoW1. I'm glad they designed on a shorter game length this time around.

nib95

Banned
Where the heck is the Official thread? Lol. I want to put my review or final impressions in here but this is a cesspit waiting to be sanitised. Anyway, I completed the game last night. Quite a magnificent journey indeed, though I do feel the third act (post Chronos) faltered a bit before picking up again right at the end.

Minamu said:
The ign video review hinted at a new game+. Any word on how that works? Did 1 & 2 have that? Can't remember.
Magnus mentioned it in spoiler text 5-10 pages ago. It basically is new game+, he just didn't know because he never replayed gow2. 1 did not have NG+, 2 did.

Minamu

Thanks, found it. Sounds like gow2,
where it was impossible to bring maxed weapons to higher difficulties. Must be why I forgot, because it stinks! :lol

sn00zer

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..... just put this in and stopped after beating the first god...wow WOW WOW.... looks like CG almost the whole time, seriously the best looking game I have ever laid eyes on

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
this is an old thread, and looking back on this page, I see a trend in the now banned individuals

Top Bottom