• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
wonderful. :)

but guys, please keep spoilers to a minimum till the game is out, and use spoiler tags!

It may be weird to say but the main reason I love God of War franchise is because of the story. I can't wait to see how it all ends!

Awesome thread man

zoink, mine ty :D

20h09js.jpg

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Sweet job. It's impossible to find the ultimate edition now, i shouldn't have been so bloody lazy with preordering it. And i sure as hell wasn't going to pay AUD$250 for it.

Amir0x said:
God of War III is going to be pretty good I guess. I guess.

From you, that's like a 21/20.

Man, my PS3 owning friends suck.

They are my only access to the game until I get a PS3(won't happen for at least another few months) and none of them seem to care about it. :(

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Cruzader said:
Cool now add a warning for the trolls to stay out like the FF13 thread.
Havent really been paying attention, buy why are there trolls in the FF13 thread? :lol Isnt it multiplatform?

ocadman

Fimbulvetr said:

They are my only access to the game until I get a PS3(won't happen for at least another few months) and none of them seem to care about it. :(

Why the hell not?!?

Amir0x

Banned
Fimbulvetr said:

My real thoughts on God of War III is that I am so fucking hyped that I almost want to play Dante's Inferno to fill the void. I'd play even that shitty game to help pass the time :(

I said this in the other thread though so I was trying to mix up my enthusiasm!

Top Bottom