• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

Fimbulvetr said:
From you, that's like a 21/20.

Man, my PS3 owning friends suck.

They are my only access to the game until I get a PS3(won't happen for at least another few months) and none of them seem to care about it. :(

Shoot them in the face and than take their PS3's away.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
kick ass !

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

1 more week.

This game is the reason I bought a PS3. It looks like that bundle could by my reason for buying my 3rd :lol Still don't have a Slim.

Played the demo for the first time the other day, best visuals I've seen for a videogame ever.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
mr_nothin said:
Ummmm
Comparison threads are even worse!
:lol true.

anyways, heres my new avatar in trubute to god of war 3. :)
i didnt feel like changing the text of my barcode, so i just colored it red. surprisingly it still works..

7cnDb-2.png

Barrett2

I even have a $150 Gamestop giftcard burning a hole in my pocket, and I walk by one on my way home from work. Launch day, this bitch is mine.

Dizzle24

Can't wait for this game next week!

Does anyone know if the costumes will be available as DLC at some point in the U S of A?

Amir0x said:
My real thoughts on God of War III is that I am so fucking hyped that I almost want to play Dante's Inferno to fill the void. I'd play even that shitty game to help pass the time :(

I said this in the other thread though so I was trying to mix up my enthusiasm!

Just replay GoW 1 & 2 on hardest difficulty. That's what I'll have to do to get my fix.

skee

Neo Member
My God man, my hype for this game is at all time highs!

I am even more hyped for this then I was for Metroid Prime, and that game changed the way I looked at games and...really...digital entertainment in general. Fucking game floored me, and I am even MORE insane for this.

Ive stayed away from spoilers, and I am now ready. I AM READY!!!!!! This seriously cant come out soon enough. Im dying here. :lol

SlickVic

Oh man can't believe we're so close to release. Ever since I beat GoWII, I've been so impatient to see what happens next (haven't watched "the first 10 minutes" video but I know it kicks off right where GoWII ended which is fantastic). Might be one of the few games I ended up finishing over the weekend (usually a very slow gamer).

Oh, and fantastic thread. :D

Top Bottom