• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

syllogism

And besides that, have you ever played Xelnaga caverns? There's no safe spot for the overlord, he cant just keep saccing overlords to scout some hypothetical fakeout and you can't even sneak an overlord into the base once a stalker is out.

Deadman said:
He was using his 2nd gas, he ended the game with over 600 gas banked up.
I remember him taking it and leaving it empty pretty much, I don't remember if he put some probes in there later. also he was making tons of Zealots so even if he took that gas he was probably hurting himself by it.

V_Arnold

syllogism said:
And besides that, have you ever played Xelnaga caverns? There's no safe spot for the overlord, he cant just keep saccing overlords to scout some hypothetical fakeout and you can't even sneak an overlord into the base once a stalker is out.

It is TheThunder. Idra does not scout, does not play well, or simply, has no soul :D

Is the Gomtv stream not working for anyone else? I click the HQ Stream link and the player opens but nothing happens (when I click on Play, it prompts me to pick a file to play)

edit: Works now, doesn't work with Opera apparently (used IE and it opens fine)

Haunted

Deadman said:
genius : me chobo
idra : i know

:D
:lol

syllogism said:
You know Idra scouted in every game so far, right? Scouted DTs, scouted 4 gate. The problem was the scout can't stay alive long enough to know if protoss was just faking tech.
I think we call that being outplayed.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Good first game by Fruit Dealer.

I thought Nestea was going to win against Squirtle.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
It is not every day you see the mothership used by Korean players, and it works out.

tehbear

TheThunder said:
unfortunately, This guy didn't restream today.

Damn that's too bad because the GOM Vods is acting up for me. Only plays like 40 seconds then skips to commercial then the next game. The search for day 2 will continue.

syllogism

Marineking cut too many scvs and those two marines he forgot probably lost him the game. Of course, if he had brought all his scvs he would have won 100%.

Top Bottom