• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GomTV Starcraft II (GSL) Tournament - Season 3 - Thread of white people in Korea

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Choya just crushed MK.

I wonder what was said during the game, there was some banter there.

It is now 1 - 1.

syllogism

Very unimpressed by Marineking. Just pure MM, not even medivacs.

Also:

Choya: Whooha! cross positions
MKP: o_O (MKP hadn't scouted yet)
Choya: cannot lose now
Choya: get ready MVP

e: of course he still manages to win, but you can blame that on Choya going DTs again instead of colossi/storm

bbyybb

I thought that Choya was in a good position early.

Ow well, I wonder if Squirtle or Tester is next.

Edit: Boogieboy it is.

syllogism

TheThunder said:
So nobody told me how the first game(or games) between squartle and MK go ?

I think it's Tester.
Marineking does a stupid push with marines/siege tanks(no siege mode), which fails. He follows this with another marine/siege push and it works because, for no reason at all, squirtle's whole army is just randomly wandering around the map.

Deadman

Anyone else now getting lag on the stream?

Its been perfect until the last 3 mins of the last game + this talking after.

Edit fine now

bbyybb

I was getting no lag on my stream.

Shame tester lost, I thought that he was going to hold there for a while.

bbyybb

Yeah another brutal all kill.

I wish MC was playing just to see if he beat MK tonight.

bbyybb said:
Yeah another brutal all kill.

I wish MC was playing just to see if he beat MK tonight.
If he played the results would've been the other way around.

Kinda feel sorry for Rainbow, Clide and the others who were waiting for their turn both times.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ok, good.

I got kind of excited when I realised something was on GOM on a night I'm not at work.. then I realised I'm on a mac :(

Sighs.

Haunted

syllogism said:
MC/Zenio/TOP/Ret will participate in a fairly small EU/Russian online tournament

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=179171

It started today actually, but there wasn't even an english caster. Also Cella is saying Intotherainbow wants to come to assembly 2011 next february, along with Huk. The prize pool is pretty small though so weird that they are interested. I suppose it could be a publicity/sponsorship thing.
Good lineup.

The GSL players get a 50$ guaranteed just for showing up to one game online, with good chances to take away more with just one or two wins. Sounds like a good deal to me.

syllogism

Haunted said:
Good lineup.

The GSL players get a 50$ guaranteed just for showing up to one game online, with good chances to take away more with just one or two wins. Sounds like a good deal to me.
I was referring to Assembly, which is in Finland

Deadman

http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/premiumzone/Service.php

* Live Streams are only available through GOM Player, which is only supported by Windows.
* VODs & broadcasts are properties of Gretech Corp. and protected by the copyright laws of
international copyright treaties. Any distribution and re-streaming is restricted.
Season Ticket

Buy a Season Ticket!!
Permanent access to all the match VODs provided in GSL 2011 the first sponsorship league
Additional access to services such as HQ Live Stream, Live Chat etc.

Season ticket price : Regular price $19.95] -> $9.99 (VODs include ads)
Note. This ticket guarantees only VOD service of GOMTV.NET. Members who purchase a ticket, are able to watch HQ live service, however, live stream may lag or be cut off due to different circumstances of each viewer.

Premium Service is..

With a Season Ticket you will have access to all the HQ / SQ VODs of the first GSL 2011 Sponsorship league
If you missed the Live stream, use the Season Ticket to watch the match VODs of the first GSL 2011 Sponsorship league
Also, you will have access to all the additional services of GOMtv.net mentioned below.
HQ live streaming

With a Premium Ticket you will have access to watch the HQ Live Stream.
Live Chat

During a Live stream you can chat about the games with other GOMtv.net members who are participating in the chat room. Enjoy your games more and have fun cheering for your favorite players!

* The HQ Live Stream may lag or be cut off due to different circumstances of each viewers.
GOMtv.net does not guarantee the smoothness of the HQ Live Stream.
* VODs & broadcasts are properties of Gretech Corp., any distribution and re-streaming is restricted.

* The Live Stream and VOD service mentioned above applies only to the footage provided
during the first GSL 2011 Sponsorship league
* You will have permanent access to the VODs Of the first GSL 2011 Sponsorship league
* When purchasing via eCheck, the service will be unavailiable until the eCheck process is completed.
(Process time may differ depending on Region. For specific information Click here)

So it looks like they got sponsorship for foreigners on the vods, so theyve been able to cut the price. Win.

Top Bottom