• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Effect

Nooooo!!!! Not Strange!!

Get up. The fire and ice canceled each other out. You'll be okay. That's how it works right!? Please!!

Nygma's great.

And there goes a bus-load of new villains.

This bomb looks kind of like the one from Dark Knight Rises.

ROFL Peabody. That look they gave each other.

Jim!!! dont go!!!!\

EDIT: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Effect

Crazy finale to the season.

That's my main thought, though technically Tommy Elliot was in season 1 as a student at Bruce's school... so guess they're going a different route!

True. He was there for that one episode but this allows them to do it as well without the whole face surgery angle.

I was wondering if they'd be willing to end it with everyone free and they did. The only one still locked up though is Nygma but he'll likely be let loose after Strange's actions are looked into and do to how he helped Gordon and Fox.

LionPride

Banned
I watch 10 minutes of a show I ain't watched in 6 months and I'm somewhat intrigued, but not intrigued enough to watch season 3. Show lost me after Jerome's unfortunate end

Top Bottom