• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

So is it safe to assume we won't see Vale again? She just kind of went away. I had much higher hopes and almost thought she would have been a series regular but it seems like she's done for good if she's gonna be a regular on that X-Men TV show but they've only ordered a pilot for that show I think.

So is the
League of Shadows
the same as the
League of Assassins
?

The League of Shadows wasn't in the comics
It was The League of Assassins.

However BTAS renamed it Society of Shadows instead,
Nolan renamed it The League of Shadows

In the newest rebooted comic continuity, it is the League of Assassins...
however The League of Assassins has a super secret fighting force which Batman doesn't even believe exists called
The League of Shadows, which is lead by Lady Shiva

Sölf;232484617 said:
Don't worry.
It will be baby Nissa.

No, Gotham probably won't
use Nyssa, she was essentially an Arrow creation.
A Nyssa exists in the comics in name only, basically an estranged daughter that brainwashes Talia by repeatedly killing her and immediately dumping her in a Lazarus Pit.
Then ordering Talia to kill Ra's.

Arrow only used Nyssa because Talia wasn't allowed at that time.
Gotham has all the rights, if they want Talia she will be in.

Effect

Almost caught up. Going have to marathon the remaining episodes I have to watch to be ready for the show to come back. That seems like a bad idea given what can happen in this show. Seems like that might be to much Gotham and its brand of crazy.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Haven't got around to watching Season 3 yet. Few questions for those who have been keeping up:

-Do you feel the show has improved compared to the first two seasons?
-Does Wayne Manor still seem to consist almost entirely of that one room where Bruce and Alfred seem to spend an inordinate amount of their time?
-Have Renne Montoya and Crispus Allen made a re-appearance yet?

Kevinroc

Haven't got around to watching Season 3 yet. Few questions for those who have been keeping up:

-Does Wayne Manor still seem to consist almost entirely of that one room where Bruce and Alfred seem to spend an inordinate amount of their time?

1: The show feels more absurd than it did in the earlier seasons, if you can believe it. YMMV if you think that's better or not.

2: Pretty much.

3: Nope.

1. It is different. Far better than S1 but doesn't feel as consistent as S2. Some arcs drag a bit(Mad Hatter) some are a bit quick.
However the mid season final is imo the best episode of any of the superhero tv series.

2. Mainly however we see the kitchen multiple times as well as the atrium I guess its called.

3. Montoya is gone, probably for good. the creative team really responds to fan opinions and she was universally despised.
(Harvey Dent I don't recall even being mentioned as well this season.)

Pachimari

I can't even remember Renee Montoya. Only that she was in Season 2.

Hmm, I really don't hope they go too quick with the whole transformation. It seems too soon.

Oh boy. Bruce gonna become best character?
18.jpg

Andrea S4 please!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for the return of this bonkers show. Plus it is to gorgeous just to look at as well. It has the deep colors that a comic book show should have.

TheOddOne

Gotham returns with a new episode today:
Season 3: episode 15 "How the Riddler Got His Name"

Nygma convinces himself that he doesn’t need Penguin to succeed and begins to introduce himself to Gotham as “The Riddler.” Bullock and Lucius Fox get caught up in Nygma’s mind games, while Gordon learns troubling news about his father’s death. Meanwhile, the Court of the Owls reveals its next move.
- Promo for this week's episode.

LOL
Nygma losing at this guy sucking at his riddles. Yup, no wonder he needs Batman.

And here comes the clone Bruce. Oh boy...

Edit: ROFL Penguin being his drug abuse hallucination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom