• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 |OT| an Ode to the Automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I a still hoping that one of the big electronic chains her ein Germany will have the game for a noce price. If not I think I will wait till december. I got NFS today for 39€. :D

Hmm, Amazon is saying with 2day shipping the expected delivery is the 30th. Do I get the $10 credit and wait a week to play it, or just preorder at a local b&m store?

sheeeeeeeeeet.gif

Forkball said:
Damn this thread has already exploded. We will get Gran Turismo 5 |OT2| within a week after the game releases.

The Official Thread of the Official Commercial for Gran Turismo 5 is already at 100+ posts within a couple of hours. :lol

I hope at this point people already know that i love GT, but this song list talk made me realise one thing:

I rather have 189 tracks and 27 songs.

:(

Wazzim

Banned
amar212 said:
Which is nowhere to be found on PAL game - and there are 189 songs in the game-soundtrack section.

You just have to hate Producers in SCEA/SCEE.
189? Sounds like MOTC will be a unlockable song, hopefully.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Alucrid said:
GAF. I want to apply my Assassin's Creed Brohood $15 credit to my GT5 order. How do I go about doing this?

I just sent them an email about my order, requesting to add my credit to my existing order, and they did. Took overnight for it to happen, just fyi.

pix

caliblue15 said:
Hmm, i can get a brand new Driving Force GT for $94.50... then tax, no shipping... should i pull the trigger...

Yep I got mine a few days agoand I love it! Dirt 2 is insanely fun with it and it is holding me over til GT5.

LegoDad

pix said:
Yep I got mine a few days agoand I love it! Dirt 2 is insanely fun with it and it is holding me over til GT5.

The only thing holding me back is having to build a stand for the wheel. I could easily do it with PVC pipe....

Smokey

Damnit, how do you activate the clutch in GT5: Prologue? I've got the G27 and I see no where in the game how I'm supposed to activate it? Right now I can just use the speed stick. I've never driven manual before so it's learning process (fun too:D ) but I need to get the clutch working!!!

Angst

Smokey said:
Damnit, how do you activate the clutch in GT5: Prologue? I've got the G27 and I see no where in the game how I'm supposed to activate it? Right now I can just use the speed stick. I've never driven manual before so it's learning process (fun too:D ) but I need to get the clutch working!!!
Triangle.

Edit - triangle before the race starts.

Preordered a 320GB with Collectors Edition. Would love to get it Monday as I'm off work.
Found my old Logitech GT FF wheel that came with GT3. Hopefully this should work.

-viper-

Banned
seattle6418 said:
I hope at this point people already know that i love GT, but this song list talk made me realise one thing:

I rather have 189 tracks and 27 songs.

:(
what the hell you on about?

producing racing tracks =/= 'coping and pasting' mp3 files to the soundtrack folder.

petethepanda said:
Hmm, Amazon is saying with 2day shipping the expected delivery is the 30th. Do I get the $10 credit and wait a week to play it, or just preorder at a local b&m store?

sheeeeeeeeeet.gif
Earlier today I actually cancelled my amazon order and put an order at a local shop. Together with an order on a G27 I might add, so hyped. :D

Konosuke

amar212 said:
Which is nowhere to be found on PAL game - and there are 189 songs in the game-soundtrack section.

You just have to hate Producers in SCEA/SCEE.
That sucks so much! That song got me so hyped on GT4 that I went to buy it day one.

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
BeeDog said:
The Sony god is punishing you for being overly critical of GT5.

My condolences :(

Critical of a feature PD said would be in the game and is nowhere to be found?

I guess I should suck it up and take things into perspective like LiK said. I'll only have a slight delay in playing GT5 (hopefully).

-viper-

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
You can tell that the physics are very accurate as the Veyron handles like shit.
Can't believe people are crying for this car to be premium. Handling looks terrible. It has the turning circle of a truck.

BSTF said:

I guess I should suck it up and take things into perspective like LiK said. I'll only have a slight delay in playing GT5 (hopefully).

What would that be?

Aegus said:
Funny that he's only 5 seconds off the Veyrons real life time even with the shitty driving.:lol

Gaining 4 seconds is easy. It's that extra second that's near impossible.

BeeDog

BSTF said:

I was just joking, I've been critical as well in case you haven't noticed. ;)

Mailenstein said:
If I'm lucky enough, I will get my copy tomorrow. That's at least what my dealer told me. Wish me luck, guys :/.
Life isn´t fair and that´s what I tell my kids all the time, but fuck that shit, I hope you all die in cancer, Assholes!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I wasn't going to buy this game but damn, this topic has overhauled my mind.

I'm such a weak-willed consumerist sheep...BUT I LIKE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom