• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

beast786

Quaz51 said:
my first photo

superspeedwaydaytona1.jpg

Wow.. One of my top 3 in this thread.

O_0

Ploid 3.0

Man this is like watching my friends play in snow outside, but I can't join because my mom don't want me to catch a cold. :(

Die Walmart/Kmart/mississippi

Kaako said:
Sick shots Kenny. This mode will consume a lot of my time. :/

Cheers guys. I won that car quite early on in the game and I knew it would be awesome for drifting. It is, and that track (Cape Ring) is just delightful to drive around. The FT-86 just begs to go sideways :D

cgcg

How do you view 3D photos? Turning 3D on in options didn't do anything. Also is there no way to export the 3D photos? Didn't allow me to export to XMB.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Those shots are absolutely beautiful //B1G. I've had a major crush on the NSX for my entire life. Such a subtly beautiful car. I'd kill to own one.

Marty Chinn said:
Wait, can you or can you not take photos at 8mp? I seem to be able to only take them at 1080p.

Same here, some images here are huge resolutions but both my Photo Replay and Photo Travel are only 1080p resolution. I exported them to the XMB from within the Photo Menu in GT Mode.

G Rom

8MP is (unfortunately) only available in Photo Travel mode. You have to put "Magnification" on "x2" instead of "x1". I recommend doing this only when you're sure of your composition and all because it takes 10 to 15 seconds to make one photo.

G Rom said:
8MP is (unfortunately) only available in Photo Travel mode. You have to put "Magnification" on "x2" instead of "x1". I recommend doing this only when you're sure of your composition and all because it takes 10 to 15 seconds to make one photo.

So that's what the magnification is for. I couldn't figure out what that setting was doing. Damn, wish I had known.

G Rom said:

Excellent, thanks for the info. Would it of hurt them to put the resolutuons in the list instead of "Magnification"? To most people with a camera that is when they do the awful digital zooming :lol

SmokyDave

My goodness, some of you are artistic. The few photos I've taken so far have no place in this thread. Must. Practice. Photography.

Damaged

mrklaw said:
oh shit, does it come as standard with a wing, or did you put that on?
Had to put it on, its an option in the place where you get your car cleaned / oil changed, made a decent difference and its less tail happy :)

Top Bottom