• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

anddo0

HELLO!

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg
RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
whats the status on cheats or game saves?

ps: I'm a spoiled pc simulator guy. Also don't like to work to gain access to content I already paid for.

spyshagg said:
whats the status on cheats or game saves?

ps: I'm a spoiled pc simulator guy. Also don't like to work to gain access to content I already paid for.

In my estimation it's going to take a long time before you'll see those. The gamesaves are protected, locked to a specific PS3 (which doesn't happen that often anymore) and the encryption for these gamesaves hasn't been hacked as far as I know - I don't think the GT4 savegame was ever even hacked.

(I wrote a GT3 and GT4 Prologue replay and garage browser tool way back in the day, if anyone remembers that one, but couldn't do it for GT4 for the above reason. Of course the replay browser that is in GT now is fantastic, but mine gave you stats on the AI in your replay as well, including their settings and such :D )

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
sorry to hear that. prologue had game saves. GT5 isn't a rpg. why can't I play my cars and tracks.

btw, what the hell if going on with that yellow car? looks like psp quality

seb

Banned
mrklaw said:
is this a 3D photo? Got the original (hoping they save them as .mpo files).

no, that's just me fooling around. I don't think you can take 3D photos without a 3d set :(

Also, anyone else thinks they improve the shadow resolution with the 1.01 patch ? I swear shadows were worse than that in cockpit view (they're still shit outside of the car though).

Can I import a save files ?

I don't want to cheat, but I want to experience everything the game as to offer (night racing, photomode), without grinding/playing hours because I sucked ass at sim and I never reached A-class in Prologue.

//B1G

Banned
the_log_ride said:
I can see myself sinking away a considerable amount of time with photo mode alone... 'Will be taking lots more photos after Turkey day :)
5207322960_8c57418793_z.jpg
this is probably the sickest i've seen. you had to have done some color adjustments, though.
not that i'm against it

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Kuran said:
Are you fucking kidding me? Wow.

I agree with him. You shouldn't have to play the game for many hours in order to play with the best cars, in the best location, with the most awesome weather and time of day.

Forsete

Some pictures from today

This is one bad ass auto

I won this little car, one of my favourites right now. Small and pretty fast.

Blame!

i might have to pick this game up....argh should not have gone to gt planet this morning.

these graphics are too good to resist tho.

fredrikswe5small.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Thanks angst !
Does it sound like a 2CV ?

Angst

Fersis said:
Thanks angst !
Does it sound like a 2CV ?
Yeah, or at least I think so. It's really loud and sounds like most of the little power there is in the engine goes straight out the exhaust pipe instead of to the tyres. :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit PjotrStroganov. Holy shit. That first Nascar shot is absolutely mindblowing. People have been saying "is that real" and I've laughed since pretty much every time you can tell it's a game, but damn that Nascar shot is one of the closest ones I've seen to real life. And I hate Nascar too, damn.

Kuran

Banned
mckmas8808 said:
I agree with him. You shouldn't have to play the game for many hours in order to play with the best cars, in the best location, with the most awesome weather and time of day.

Nothing in life is as good if you don't have to work for it.

scandisk_

Unconfirmed Member
Funky Functionality said:
My first GT5 photomode adventure was undertaken just now with the Kubelwagen.

This game looks so damned good.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!! nice shot bro!

and exceptional shots from R0M as always :D

Top Bottom