• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Liseda

isn't during legfes a bit better because that means he will have access to limited characters from pulling and also starting ticket?

Uthred

No idea whats going on in that arcana mode, thought I appear to be on the blue team. So Blue Team, Blue Team Uber Alles I suppose ;)

So I guess my account is gone.

I was having trouble logging into my account from my phone to the chrome app, so I changed emails, and it must not have registered. My old gmail account is no longer letting me log in (giving me a 'there is no account attached to this email error message when I try and reset my password), and I'm being told that on my friendlist I'm appearing as unknown name.

That is.. rough to say the least. I was growing a little frustrated with the game, and was looking to take a break but this may down right kill my desire to play entirely. A little salty at the moment, all things considered.

Any one have an idea on what to do?

So I guess my account is gone.

I was having trouble logging into my account from my phone to the chrome app, so I changed emails, and it must not have registered. My old gmail account is no longer letting me log in (giving me a 'there is no account attached to this email error message when I try and reset my password), and I'm being told that on my friendlist I'm appearing as unknown name.

That is.. rough to say the least. I was growing a little frustrated with the game, and was looking to take a break but this may down right kill my desire to play entirely. A little salty at the moment, all things considered.

Any one have an idea on what to do?

did you do the email change properly? i know it's a pretty complicated process of where you have to confirm from your old email etc. you might be able to email support in japanese and get them to help you out.

FYI, they decreased the Suppression points required for a treasure reward for participating in the Arcarum beta test from 10000 to 2000 points.

did you do the email change properly? i know it's a pretty complicated process of where you have to confirm from your old email etc. you might be able to email support in japanese and get them to help you out.

Christ, is that even possible?

I'm fairly certain that I transferred the email correctly; but I think it may have gotten shuffled to another email and overwritten with a different account. I have no idea what happened.

EDIT:

So I think what I did was unlink it from my email, and then deleted the cache. I think it's gone for good. :(

Christ, is that even possible?

I'm fairly certain that I transferred the email correctly; but I think it may have gotten shuffled to another email and overwritten with a different account. I have no idea what happened.

EDIT:

So I think what I did was unlink it from my email, and then deleted the cache. I think it's gone for good. :(

it is. nymph was perma banned and after appeal got unbanned.

TUSR

Banned
The summons are only good once you have a pool of their weapons to make use of their bonus. Once you do though they are pretty great.

Colossus, Luminiera, and Celeste are all worth keeping then.

They're typically stronger than my normal summon grid when maxed anyways.

Uthred

Colossus, Luminiera, and Celeste are all worth keeping then.

They're typically stronger than my normal summon grid when maxed anyways.

They're worth keeping for their stats until you can make use of them, they're also "easier" to fully limit break.

Well its annoying that they keep dropping themselves, Ive had 10 Luminiera Omega summons, before this event I already had mine MLB...Im only keeping one in case they decide to do a 4 star for it.

My Granblue app is displaying the menu in Japanese and the font changes to a big round one. How do I fix this? I tried changing the language to English already.

Rainy

Banned
Getting a earth dragon scale from the six dragon trial is proving annoying

Edit: where's the best place to get yggdrasil anima? I know you can do the yggdrasil showdowns, but you can only play each of those 5 times right? I need some anima to uncap sara.

Pics_nao

How do I unlock the summon raids? I'd rather host and get my guaranteed red chest than leech and pray for a drop. Specifically I'm looking on how to unlock Odin and Athena.

Rainy

Banned
So I'm about to max Dark Fencer, what other classes do you guys suggest? (I pretty much started the game and only did classes that lead to DF, so probably have to start back at Row 1 to unlock some other ones)

Pics_nao

Roll them from the gacha and limit break to 3s

Well that's really fucking stupid. I already have Athena but lol at me getting more from the gacha to lb her. Back to leeching it is.

Edit: Well that's weird since it just popped up under my quest list. Time to host 5 of these bad boys if I have the mats.

TUSR

Banned
Roll them from the gacha and limit break to 3s

i want to bombard you with GBF questions but your never on steam
pa_kiss.gif

Attention GAFCypher members, our opponents are beatable, however we need to pick up the pace, they're gaining a lead over us. Please contribute as much as you can.

Also please set 2 bait chunks for the nightmare battle, Thanks!

Barowa event!

banner_event_trailer.png

Wasn't his female assistant the free SR in the previous Barowa event from long ago? I wonder if we'll be able to get her as well.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Barowa event!

banner_event_trailer.png

Wasn't his female assistant the free SR in the previous Barowa event from long ago? I wonder if we'll be able to get her as well.

If the previous last events have been any indication, this will be a 2-in-1 event with all of the previous rewards as well.

Uthred

Welp it took two GW but I got my first, time to begin the grind for Six. Actually, do I want two GW fists, one to change into Six (it gets consumed right?) and one to use as a main weapon for a fist grid or is the Celeste fist good enough? Probably a bit presumptuous, dont have my axe grid finished and have a whopping one fist so far.

Gizuko

Welp it took two GW but I got my first, time to begin the grind for Six. Actually, do I want two GW fists, one to change into Six (it gets consumed right?) and one to use as a main weapon for a fist grid or is the Celeste fist good enough? Probably a bit presumptuous, dont have my axe grid finished and have a whopping one fist so far.

It doesn't get consumed, and it actually improves (stats, ougi) further. Most people getting dupe weapons mean to use them in different grids (different element).

Uthred

It doesn't get consumed, and it actually improves (stats, ougi) further. Most people getting dupe weapons mean to use them in different grids (different element).

Oh, thats cool, didnt realise people were chasing dupes for other grids. Guess I'll start with that, looking forward to cursing the gods as I fail to get those rare weapon drops.

Hopefully not so much like Robomi that the weapons/new summon only have 3 guaranteed copies ;_; (Especially if they're good)

looking this up on the wiki

the old event had a hp up wind ssr fist as the ssr weapon
the ssr summon is wind, hp/atk up by 25% at max, large wind damage with charm effect when used

Top Bottom