• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I did 48 pulls total. 3 SSRs: Summer Heles, Percival dupe, and Clarisse dupe. Not a lot of Rs and SRs either. Guess I won't get summer Katalina this year. :/

That's my 3rd Percival sword too...

Gizuko

Didn't get summer Naru so I'm a bit salty, but still got Summer Heles and Varuna with my 2 ten pulls, so this legfest did deliver (especially compared to the last one).

Gweg

Neo Member
Man I think i just used all of my gacha luck.
2 10 pulls netted me :
-A dupe clarisse (my first gacha gold moon :( first thing i saw thought i was going to cry)
-Rozamia (pretty meh apparently unfortunately)
-Albert (i like that although amira would have been better)
-and.... bahamut.
I have absolutely no good dark characters or weapons :( my main team is mostly fire and light. There should be a marketplace to exchange stuff at :D

Rainy

Banned
In my first 10 pull I got a light Axe weapon called Ukonvasara as my only SSR. For my second pull I got the Anubis (Dark) SSR summon, SSR Metera, and SSR Dark Jeanne D'Arc. I like Jeanne's design so I'm happy, she's decent isn't she?

Liseda

In my first 10 pull I got a light Axe weapon called Ukonvasara as my only SSR. For my second pull I got the Anubis (Dark) SSR summon, SSR Metera, and SSR Dark Jeanne D'Arc. I like Jeanne's design so I'm happy, she's decent isn't she?
Djeanne is easily one of the top tier characters for Dark right now, works really well.

Alfebit

Banned
apmORX4.jpg
GvAG0cQ.jpg
KUnIUfm.jpg

No Danua so was it really worth it?

demidar

Lucky dog.

Zoey seems like an emergency healer/near-death turnabout for Grande teams. If you're almost dead (or at half health on high level fights lol) you can trigger Zoey's invulnerability skill to dodge it (like Proto Baha's Skyfall for example) and try and get health back, probably with a 4 Ougi Chain Burst. I'm not too sure on the upper cap of the Drain effect though.

MiTYH

LEGFEST, LET'S DO THIS! Two multipulls:

First one:
- SSR Lily! Water, that's my second water SSR, which is awesome.

Second one:
- SSR Lich summon. Could be worse but my dark team is ass, so it won't see much use for a bit.

Overall, not too bad. Few new R/SR units as well. Lily seems nice, good heal in there

EDIT: Forgot my 4 tickets.

DOUBLE EDIT: Probably should have. All R crap.

Well, I should be glad I got Heles in that free draw yesterday, because 2 10 pulls (one crystal, on surprise ticket) netted me a grand total of Summer Lowain and Summer Ippatsu.
I... love Ippatsu ok, I just think he and his ramen are great in whatever incarnation, but on the other hand I h.a.t.e. Lowain and his stupid jp youthspeak, and he's already the third Lowain I have! It's curse. How many Lowains are you going to create Cygames, HOW MANY? What's next ? Lowain Summon ? Lowain SSR ?

Gizuko

1 pull... *die happy*

But I don't have any dark team Q_Q

Edit: I read Zoey skill and I don't understand how should I play her...

You get an enmity-based grid (think celeste claws, wind guns, baal axes) and one-shot things while having 1 HP.

Otherwise, you can use her as an invuln machine as long as you have Blue pots/heals, but she is most remarkable with enmity grids.

Chaos17

Lucky dog.

Zoey seems like an emergency healer/near-death turnabout for Grande teams. If you're almost dead (or at half health on high level fights lol) you can trigger Zoey's invulnerability skill to dodge it (like Proto Baha's Skyfall for example) and try and get health back, probably with a 4 Ougi Chain Burst. I'm not too sure on the upper cap of the Drain effect though.

That's what I though, that second skill sound so dangerous if I can't heal...

You get an enmity-based grid (think celeste claws, wind guns, baal axes) and one-shot things while having 1 HP.

Otherwise, you can use her as an invuln machine as long as you have Blue pots/heals, but she is most remarkable with enmity grids.

What is an "enmity-based" grid ? #noob

Azusa

1 pull... *die happy*

But I don't have any dark team Q_Q

Edit: I read Zoey skill and I don't understand how should I play her...

you build a enmity weapon grid (celeste claws) and use her 1hp skill. You will get the highest dmg multiplier in game, I think. But only for 1 turn.

Rainy

Banned

I want to start using DJeanne but i have no idea what kind of team to build from my current characters. Have been using Katalina, Yoda, Sara as of late.

Also what dark characters should I try to get in the future?

Chaos17

you build a enmity weapon grid (celeste claws) and use her 1hp skill. You will get the highest dmg multiplier in game, I think. But only for 1 turn.

Seems that's the only choice I've since I don't have any dark team (I'm wind...).
So I've to found who drop enmity weapons like Celeste claws, ugh.

raven777

I want to start using DJeanne but i have no idea what kind of team to build from my current characters. Have been using Katalina, Yoda, Sara as of late.

Also what dark characters should I try to get in the future?

Vampy is considered essential for Dark party. Narmaya is also great and Vira is pretty good from what I heard depending on the situations.

demidar

Vampy is considered essential for Dark party. Narmaya is also great and Vira is pretty good from what I heard depending on the situations.

Vampy is too damn good. Unreasonably high damage from a support, super strong Charm effect if you can land it, delay and uprise 20% entire party's CA gauge in a single skill and a dispel. Also her Ougi deals 50% more damage on a charmed enemy (hidden effect).

She's GOAT support.

27 pulls

Just 2 SRs and one is a dupe.

Why

rip in piece

Uthred

Cock and balls, was so busy over the weekend I forgot to buy and "bank" the surprise ticket.

Edit: 3 10 pulls, 4 single pulls, one SSR... Anubis... Fuck everything etc.

Gizuko

Seems that's the only choice I've since I don't have any dark team (I'm wind...).
So I've to found who drop enmity weapons like Celeste claws, ugh.

The weapons I listed all have enmity (tiamat guns have small enmity/med attack as skill), so you can just give it a try vs Hard raids and see if it works.

MicH

45 rolls got me 6 SSRs:

Summer Danua
Summer Zeta
Summer Io
Vampy
Bonito summon
Twin Elements summon

I'm really happy. Didn't have a single Sumner SSR prior to this

Noi

My last five SSR pulls off singles over the past month have all been SSR summons. Grani, Garuda, Prometheus, Athena, and another Grani yesterday. Surely legfest means I'll get something different, right?

Nope, and fuck me for thinking otherwise. Have another summon to stash away until it becomes remotely relevant months down the line.

wilstreak

so first time here.

I am not really sure about this game.

So after starting the game, I can roll 10 gem for free for the first time. But actually it consist of 10 weapon and 1 character only?

So, if i want to reroll, each reroll i can only got 1 character?

so first time here.

I am not really sure about this game.

So after starting the game, I can roll 10 gem for free for the first time. But actually it consist of 10 weapon and 1 character only?

So, if i want to reroll, each reroll i can only got 1 character?

The first 10 roll you do after doing the tutorial quests is always the same result. You get Walder.

The rerolling guide for this game is here: https://granblue-wiki.com/index.php/Rerolling

However, there's only a free single roll promotion going on, there no free 10 roll from starting a new account.

Was tempted to do a ten draw but then i did three singles and got two R dupes (how is that even possible, back to back even), and another R, so I decided today is not my day and to save my 3000 crystals for another time.

Rainy

Banned
How should you play Dark Jeanne to best utilize her abilities?

Also what does "Gain Impurity" mean? That happens when you use Anti-Reversal

Lastly, for Incision, the description says "Stats change for 6 turns." Like do they just get randomized for 6 turns? or what.

Lastly, for Incision, the description says "Stats change for 6 turns." Like do they just get randomized for 6 turns? or what.

Doesnt the journal have lengthier explanations for some of those?

Gizuko

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JXLP1PfUUIBcWUMU0aw/edit?pli=1#gid=2034008196

Impurity damages DJeanne and reduces her charge bar (each turn, while it lasts), while Incision makes her stats change each turn, but not randomly - Similar to one of Andira's skills, although comparing a rare character's skill to an even rarer character's is not saying much. Do read DJeanne's entry in that spreadsheet for more info, though.

Rainy

Banned

3Kaze

Two 10 pulls, only fucking summer Walder. The last SSR I pulled was from 3 legfes ago. I might as well save everything for 300 rolls from now.

Chaos17

Today, I tried to catch up my farming since I didn't play last week. So kinda burned myself up today by running and hosting raids. Phewww.

Hosted 5 omega tiamats, I'm glad she was generous with me today.

Uthred

If you could harness my envy of people who pulled Summer Zoey you could solve the energy crisis then and there ;)

Edit: Four more single pulls and all R junk, this Legfest is (to paraphrase my spiritual advisor) tearing my soul apart

Top Bottom