• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Lol holy shit fuck drawboxes, after two straight guild wars where I only get one SSR because of this system, now I get a SSR on my first draw but it's just a junk summon

Lol second draw also was the SSR fuck

Dragner

My free draw game me SSR Vaseraga. This game wants me to play dark, I have like 7 SSR dark characters and this is my 3rd SSR from a free daily and the 3 were dark (Vaseraga,Vampy,DAO)

Yeah dark is my second worst grid, I have one Celeste spear and no other magna attack up SSRs, but gacha has given me a front line of d. Jeanne, SSR vira, and black Knight. Thanks game.

Verelios

Free daily just gave me SSR Vira...this game is telling me something because somehow I have more dark SSR's than any two elements combined

I can make a decent earth team given the ssr summons and chars I have.

But after that I got dark and fire chars with light and water summons...

Strimei

So how long is it supposed to take (on average) to get all the Tiamat Omega guns for my wind grid? Because god I've not had good luck thus far (though admittedly I can't MVP it yet so I'm only getting the red chest from hosting). I've got two axes though, so...yay, I guess?

Ah well, I'm making do with what I got.

So how long is it supposed to take (on average) to get all the Tiamat Omega guns for my wind grid? Because god I've not had good luck thus far (though admittedly I can't MVP it yet so I'm only getting the red chest from hosting). I've got two axes though, so...yay, I guess?

It can take a month if you're lucky/diligent. Of course, you need to be able to MVP your own Raids first. And the SR weapon is better than the axe...You only want weapons that have atk up or more than just atk up

It's going to be RNG-based. It'll help when you can MVP it for sure. Otherwise to make sure you're getting steady progress, do your hard modes every day and cap your pendants. That way you can get weapons from them every two weeks.

Strimei

It can take a month if you're lucky/diligent. Of course, you need to be able to MVP your own Raids first. And the SR weapon is better than the axe...You only want weapons that have atk up or more than just atk up

Gotcha. I need to look closer at what I got, then. Still bumbling my way through, heh, but slowly but surely I'm getting there.

It's going to be RNG-based. It'll help when you can MVP it for sure. Otherwise to make sure you're getting steady progress, do your hard modes every day and cap your pendants. That way you can get weapons from them every two weeks.

Yup, I've been doing those, though only recently as I realized that I was neglecting it and it'll help immensely. Also the 14 million player event thing is helping, too.

Dragner

3rd SSR from the free daily rolls. After Vaseraga I got Satan and Sarunan. If the game wants to convice me of playing dark its doing it badly.

3rd SSR from the free daily rolls. After Vaseraga I got Satan and Sarunan. If the game wants to convice me of playing dark its doing it badly.

3 SSRs just from the 14 million player celebration free rolls? Dang. I've gotten a grand total of one SSR from any of the daily free rolls all year, and it was Halloween Charlotte...

Strimei

Well I went 0/60 on legfest before that. This game is funny sometimes.

Yup. Sometimes luck's with you, other times it dumps a pot of coffee in your lap.

I've had some decent luck, but no wind (which is what I'm building to). Got Yngwie and Sarunan in the past two days.

Falk

that puzzling face
llOac4B.png

psa don't buy scam gacha

Pics_nao

Finally unlocked Warlock and Berserker. I would feel like a god if my pools weren't total shit. Gonna grind out these last 2mil honors and pendants to mlb this unknown and get to work on magnafest. I need Macula to drop me a primal fist for my budding water pool.

Also, is Varuna still worth uncapping? Rolled 2 copies in one week and I actually managed to get enough medals to buy a sunlight stone. I'd uncap my Agni if it weren't 0*.

Strimei

I got a new phone (because I couldn't play the new Fire Emblem mobile game, chiefly, but my phone was 4 years old at this point) and MAN does it make a difference for this. Things move so smoothly now. Can't believe I played with what was essentially a slideshow before.

wilstreak

i got Lady Grey from free daily several days ago which is not bad since my main is dark. But instant bench. Hope i can get Vampy or Djeanne someday.

Strimei

Everyone is getting a free SSR character ticket soon yay

Ooh? Nice!

Speaking of SSRs, I just pulled Metera with my free draw of the day. I already had her sister Sutera on my team, and I knew she'd be different (personality wise) but...she sure is a lot different, heh.

NeonZ

Huh. I just got an SR version of Tanya. I didn't even know she had another version. It's kind of neat though, since I had already maxed R Tanya.

Everyone check your crates, the SSR ticket should be there if you already completed your pinboard missions and, if you haven't, clear them to get a SSR ticket anyway.

Got Nezahualpillidingdong from mine.

Uthred

Got Sara from mine, so happy not to get a dupe. Already have Cagliostro so just need to get Aru to live dat Earth sustain dream ;)

Strimei

I got some fire potato whose name I can't really spell (edit: Zahlhamelina). She seems nice but I'm wind, unfortunately.

Still happy to have gotten Metera the other day though. No Korwa or Yuisis but still happy.

1upsuper

So Fire Emblem Heroes has been my first gacha experience. I was always leery of them because I thought they were always super predatory and not very game-y, but I've found FEH pretty fun, and as a college student it's something really suitable for short bursts and not a big time commitment like other games. And now I've heard about this game, and people seem to really like it. Am I too late in the game to start Granblue? Is it still popular? I've read that there are better times in the month to make an account/reroll. Is that accurate? I'm still playing FEH but I'd like to try another gacha just to get an idea of what else is out there. For the record I stay f2p. Thanks!

Top Bottom